Jesus Rules again!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jesus Rules again!

Post by Avish on Fri May 10, 2013 11:46 am

So the dream begins, all Christians have been called to heaven. and i find myself in a room with other people i dont see them clearly. But there's an angel with the Lords presence. And she has welcomed us with open arms. saying enjoy yourself here. and there's a door that is currently locked. and its very holy and its something all of in the room want to see. I asked why are we here are we in heaven. angel says not yet God wants to use you for something else. and i ask whats behind the door. And she opens the door. Behind it was a big and huge room with all kinds of food and fun activities. She says enjoy yourselves the time will soon come.

The time came, and we where sent back to earth with the mission to reclaim it for Jesus. And inside each of us that went back we each had special gifts special abilities. and Mine was the strong ability to be a leader and guide the others. I had a strong connection with Jesus and i would relay his commands to the others. And we quickly reclaimed the earth and Jesus began to rule once more.

I woke up after this. But i can see a bit of what this is showing me through leadership. but if anyone is given a notion from Jesus to explain further i would love to here it. Love you all thanks for your time and for veiwing my dream

Avish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jesus Rules again!

Post by Cholette on Fri May 17, 2013 1:55 pm

Wow...this is interesting to me because its as if God took you on a journey to where you are now. It's like he took you to where you were originally given the assignment "IN HIM" prior to you being placed here on the earth. It seems to me that he is reminding you you why you are here and that you have already been equipped to do what he's called you to do.

You may already be aware of this, but maybe just you posting this here, it can remind us all why we are really here.

Great dream!! huggins

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Avish on Fri May 17, 2013 6:53 pm

i agree i was recently reminded. Who i am in Christ i was in a slump the pass few years. And all of a sudden i am friends with my childhood sweet heart again. and with this God has shown me what my special gift is. (my gift is understanding hearts). And it has motivated me to work hard in becoming a Christian counselling.

Thank you that is just confirming what god is using me for

Avish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top