Snake Attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snake Attack

Post by musicladyalways on Fri May 10, 2013 9:22 am

II was a my mothers house on her patio. My middle son was out with me. He was there playing in the backyard and came on to the patio. I somehow found some keys which belonged to my mother out there. I heard someone (not sure who) say something about getting the keys. As I picked up the keys and began to ask my middle son to get the keys.. I saw the snake. It looked like a East Texas Rattle snake. My son took the keys and shook them. I backed away slowly and told my son to come in.. he did not come. I kept telling him to come and follow me and he did not. The moment he shook the keys the snake began to move forward. It looked as if it was coming to me but it went for my son instead and bit him on his left shoulder. He screamed. I took my hand and pulled him by his shirt inside the house. My son stood inside in a daze. As quickly as I finished pulling him in, the snake had moved swiftly to the door just as I locked the gate. He was staring like he was out to get me or and get in the house. He just stood at the door raised up looking. I then went away from the door and was getting ready to call the ambulance so my son could be rushed to the hospital. I then saw my son go to the emergency room in a vision and he was quickly taken care of. He was okay.

musicladyalways

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snake Attack

Post by Cholette on Fri May 17, 2013 2:09 pm

WOW!! Spiritual warfare for your son is what I see. The keys seem to represent the authority we have been given through Jesus Christ.

And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Matthew 16:19

I'm not sure where your son is in His walk with the Lord, but either this dream is about now or some future event. He had the keys in his hand and dangled them in the face of the enemy, but the enemy came at him anyway...which I see as a test. The enemy will always test to see if we are really sure of our authority.

It seems that there will be some rebellion of some sort. You asking him to come into the house (covering) and he decides to stay outside is where I see the rebellion. He eventually comes in because you grab him (intercession)...even though he's wounded, he's taken care of. Continue to cover your children Mom...

Toss what doesn't confirm...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicladyalways on Sat May 18, 2013 5:55 pm

hmmmm.. That seems to be right on!! hahaha!! Got to love all of you in this site!!! I have been "talked" to about keys in the process of me going through what I am going through right now.. It make complete sense!! Thanks Sister In The Lord!!

musicladyalways

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top