Dream of a baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of a baby

Post by prnena80 on Fri May 10, 2013 6:05 am

I had a dream last night with a baby. The baby was wearing yellow about 3-5 months my stepson that lives in NJ was holding that baby. The baby was happy and very cute. Along with the baby I saw a young lady that was sitting with me in the youth ministry there might have been about 4 youth sitting and they were all hugging on me all happy...

I just joined youth ministry as a youth leader this past month. I have a calling towards youth ministry more urban street towards addiction. I also had a small group ministry where I was starting to bring in youth to minister to them through the form or art and the bible, but the process is slow and I have hope.

Too add God spoke to me in one dream last month and told me why don't you start a church. I thought this was crazy and impossible at the moment.

If anyone can interpret this please help. I am also praying for discernment.

prnena80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of a baby

Post by silentqueen on Sat May 11, 2013 1:41 pm

Sounds like God has given you something new.....I was listening to a message by Bishop Jakes and he said, "God talks crazy. He'll tell you to start a business when you're bankrupt. He'll tell a man he's going to have a child when he and his wife are well past child bearing years. He tells you to do seemingly possible things because God knows with Him all things are possible,"

I pray Gods blessing on the new ministry. He who has begun this good work in you is able to complete it.

God bless you,

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Sat May 11, 2013 1:42 pm

Seemingly impossible things

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down