Riding a Bicycle...VERY Fast

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Riding a Bicycle...VERY Fast

Post by Cholette on Thu May 09, 2013 3:56 pm

I had a dream that was very in depth, but when it was time to write it down, the only part I could remember was the beginning. I was out riding bikes with members of my worship team and there came a moment when myself and another member named Ericka began riding our bikes very fast. We were keeping up with each other, but we left the pack. We stopped to look around to see if the others took off with us, but we didn't see them.. There was even a time where I saw some other people riding bikes, who I thought was the rest of the team, but they weren't them...just strangers.

The scene switched to being at church, but I can't remember what happened next. My question is, what is riding bikes a symbol of and what do you think Ericka and my separating from the pack means? The feeling I felt was almost euphoric because we were going so fast...it's like I didn't understand how we could be going so fast on the bikes.

Thanks!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Riding a Bicycle...VERY Fast

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu May 09, 2013 5:34 pm

hey Cholette.. i dont have an interpretation, but wanted to share some thoughts.. see if it fits in anywhere...

First i just wanted to add that sometimes church dreams for me represent my job..

However, if the dream is related to your church ministry, could it mean that you are ahead of the pack.....moving faster, or too fast for the rest of the team?

sorry i just wanted to share some viewpoints...I might be off.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu May 09, 2013 9:13 pm

My most recent bicycle dream was about my personal life. The act of riding the bike was difficult, and when I continued on foot it was much better/more efficient/etc. I'm not saying that riding a bike is always about that - but, maybe since Cars can be about our waking life, maybe Bikes are along the same lines? Or, something that requires more effort in our waking lives than usual? Just tossing some ideas out, here.

I guess it would help you to know what it applies to if there was anything about the action that fits your waking life? For my dream, it was all about the struggle of riding it. With yours, it'd be all about speeding ahead. Are you ahead of the others in that literal group right now? If not, maybe it's a dream of what's ahead.

Your last line says a lot - I'm assuming this experience wasn't a negative one, just one that was hard to understand. I bet you find things in the area of Worship to suddenly take off, leaving you ahead of others. Now, it's not that you took a different path from the group - you were just further along. Another way to think about that is that they'd eventually reach where you were...just later.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri May 10, 2013 4:58 am

Thank you Sister and Mark. What I didn't say was that I'm the Elder over the music ministry, which means, I'm over the music director, but I still sing on the team and under her at the same time. I know that may sound confusing, but the fact that I am "ahead of the pack" in the dream, could that mean that? Because being an elder is spiritual and natural authority. Could this be the same for Ericka? She's actually the youngest member of the team (19) and doesn't have a position and I find it interesting that she was riding her bike with me.

Still figuring things out nerd

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri May 10, 2013 5:21 am

If she's literal, maybe there's something about the two of you that'll drive you both to push ahead. Maybe you'll share a similar gifting.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri May 10, 2013 5:31 am

Hmmmm, goooood Mark! She is very prophetic and she's actually one of the ones on the prophetic team that I'm training. I believe this dream may be about that...because she's the one that hates to prophesy every time I pull on her to do so. I was like that too because of fear, but I ended up being ordained as prophet. I believe God is showing me something about Ericka in this same light.

Thank you!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri May 10, 2013 12:30 pm

yes u r reproducing urself,, ,,bycycle represents ur personal ministry, im sure ur her mentor, ,,,u can impart 2 her ,,,,,,,,, d,,a cycle im goin thru, lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top