Seeing my self all over the television

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seeing my self all over the television

Post by juewls davis 777 on Thu May 09, 2013 3:47 am

Hi all. Any thoughts on this dream much appreciated. X

I was with an ex in the dream whom I seemed very happy to be with......only to be told by him that he no longer felt the same about me and I discovered he had met someone else and felt guilty towards me.

I was very upset and walked away.......it was Christmas day. I ended up with my mum and said I had not bought any christmas presents for my children......and found it very odd that I had not done so. We were trying to find a shop that would be open on Christmas day.

Then I appeared all over the television. I was on every thing.....talking about football......just every where . I noticed I was young though. About 17/18 and all the television programmes I had appeared in were all being shown on Christmas day. All the stuff I had forgotten I had even done.......

In real life I am pursuing an acting career. I have not been a presenter on television and most certainly was not on television in my youth. But have been on television in the past few years??????????

Any ideas?

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seeing my self all over the television

Post by Cholette on Fri May 17, 2013 2:16 pm

I first read the last paragraph wrong and was going to ask you if you ever had a desire to be on TV...then I reread the last paragraph and it says that you are pursuing an acting career.

To me, this is what this is being shown here. How long have you had the desire to be on TV and how long have you been pursuing it? It seems that this dream is showing some distractions that may have taken place in the past that have interrupted this dream. Forgetting to buy your children Christmas gifts gives the impression that you were distracted, which made you forget.

I'm unsure if God is giving you a time frame of the season this will happen by showing you Christmas, but I would pray into this a little more and seek his guidance. I do really believe God is showing you about your tv career...

Toss what doesn't minister...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Fri May 17, 2013 3:45 pm

Hi thank you so much. I have always wanted to be an actress since i can remember.....as a child it was a great passion of mine. i wanted to go to stage school but could not afford to go. drama was my love. I then became pregnant at 14!!!!! My son is now 27. but my life kind of stopped. I was very depressed after having my son. This had a knock on effect throughout my life. I did get saved at 16. And when in the church used to take part in street acting and pantomime. i went on to have five children. my life has been very difficult. I decided to try the acting route again in December 2011. So have been active now for nearly a year and a half. I have had a few roles and very much enjoyed each role I feel God has given me. Even as an extra in a film I was put next to the star of the film and shown very much next to him a lot. I am now at a point of waiting to hear about a role in a feature film. This will be a big break for me. I am very frustrated waiting to hear about this. Because it is such a big thing for me. I really feel acting is my calling.....my heart and soul and I believe God has spoken to me about this on a number of occasions. I do thank you so much for answering this, as your answer has come at a perfect time. I was just wondering with God about my life and career path.

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri May 17, 2013 4:47 pm

When God puts us in different arenas, there is a purpose and a plan. Ask him what is it that you would have you do once you get into that industry. It's not just about acting, but its about ministry. It's about the anointing on your life to change that industry. The more you see your God purpose in what you are doing, the further you will go and the more success you will have. Ordinary actors are a dime a dozen, but truly called and anointed actors are very rare. I know many Christians who are in the entertainment industry who allowed it to change them instead of them producing the change. God needs people who will be HIS vessel.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sat May 18, 2013 12:04 am

Hi Yes I am very aware of all this. I was told years ago that I would be a real voice for God. I believe that will happen in the industry. God kept directing me to and showing me Audrey Hepburn. Every time I would cry or be really down after coming out of the jobcentre!!!!!......He would show me large pictures of Audrey or films would come on that she was in. I am aware she also did a lot of charity work. As well as being a very much loved actress. Thank you for taking the time to answer my dream and posts. I will pray more into what exactly God want's me to do. X

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sat May 18, 2013 3:01 am

I also note her charity was working with children X

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:45 am

Sponsored content