On the bus & others

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On the bus & others

Post by happiness80 on Wed May 08, 2013 5:03 pm

Hi everyone another dream I had could anyone shed some light on it please :)

In the dream i am travelling on a bus with familiar people, seemed to be my work colleagues as well as other people. There was a man who looked familiar, somehow I recognized his eyes and it seems we noticed each other.
The next scene me and my work colleagues were dressed in pjamas, seems it was a theme and I was the only one that had a mismatched top and bottom, I wasnt so bothered about that. Then my colleagues and I are standing together talking about something, the same man interrupts us and asks if one of us could stand in the kitchen while he helped some people out. He then apologizes for interrupting but I don't mind as we were so busy talking and did not notice him assisting some people. He was in the kitchen area, which was an open kitchen that was spacious.
The man wore casual shorts and a jacket and had a rugged looking beard. He actually looked like a man I know in real life but wasn't.

Any thoughts, Im wondering if this may be literal in some way - the dream seemed to revolve around my workplace.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: On the bus & others

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed May 08, 2013 9:06 pm

Hi, Happiness -

I was also thinking literal, somehow. I've worked at places in the past that, for whatever the reason, will have a day where employees can wear PJ's to work - reminds me a lot of Homecoming Week in high school. Anyway, if that's a possibility where you work, that could be literal.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Thu May 09, 2013 2:04 am

Hi whiteshadow,

Thanks for your thoughts, I don't think we would ever wear pajama's for a theme day at our work, I guess i was also looking at perhaps symbolic aspects too. For some reason the pajama's to me felt like I was unprepared in some way...?

I am curious as to who or what the man represents because he was on the bus with us all and then in the workplace and seemed to be the main focus in this dream. But can't seem to understand it clearly.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum