Tornados and angelsdying and turning black???? :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tornados and angelsdying and turning black???? :(

Post by bluecoco48 on Wed May 08, 2013 8:32 am

hiya i have always been getting dreams that are cause for thought but can never interperate them and its hard to find someone who can. I believe God sometimes tries to tell me things and i feel so useless not knowing what they mean.
i would be grateful if anyone can interpret any of these dreams even if it is just one of them pleasse i would be much grateful.

Today i had this dream i was i was in a town n ot sure where it is..looks like somewhere in america(i live in the uk), and i was in a cab then all of a sudden me and the cab driver see a tornado in the distance coming towards us. I tell him to drive fast away form it and he does, we enter a different town ,u can see mostly black and latinos in it. i jump out of the cab cs we cnt move any further, i run into the backstreests tryin to get away from this tornado every one is running for cover trying protect themselve, i do the same thing but al i see is this tornado getting closer and closer to me. I leave my afe place and run agen into a wot looked like a cemetry yard i still see ppl running for cove r in there but this tornado just keeps spinning after me or near me, i buk up in to another mini tornado but this one looked like it had some fire in it...i run into a concrete box room in the yard in hope that it is stron enuff to hold to the ground...i pray to God for help i pray that he will spare my lilfe divert the tornado past me but the tornados head straight to where the box room is and i can feel the tornados tryin to uproot it from the ground the box room is swaying bk and forth, im praying and praying. the tornados are still rockin the room. i go to the door in faith and run out of the room and run quickly, the tornados are following me, i jump over fences tryin to get away i hide in another room and the the tornados are still after still prayin to God to divert still alive miraculously, anothor thing comes into that room claiming to be the the sun and telling the tornados to leave now....then i woke up.

I had this dream last week...
My mum (who im not close with) could see spirits and i was walking with her, she would tell me what what was around me the whole we were walking(not sure where we were) her visions were more like premonitions, there were angels around me dying and turning black, things trying to attack me, angels looking at me and warning me but cant get to me.
cant remember the rest of the dream but all i know was that there were rooms with different symbols and i ended up running from something and then i just woke up and there was a very erie atmosphere in my room.woke up at around 3am.

These are the latest dreams i have had this month. i have got many more, ones where i have seen satan himself in it.
Im a born again christian, i have had a very rocky journey, so im not goin to say im a perfect christian because i am far from it.

i dont know why i get these types of gran also gets waning dreams sometimes too she used to tell me. i have seen things just like she has and i can feel presences sometimes this all connectec to my dreams?

sorry for this essay.
Thank you in advance.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tornados and angelsdying and turning black???? :(

Post by Cholette on Fri May 17, 2013 2:36 pm

bluecoco48 wrote:im still prayin to God to divert still alive miraculously, anothor thing comes into that room claiming to be the the sun and telling the tornados to leave now....then i woke up.

This seems to say that you are going to go through a tough season. The tornados were chasing and looking for you, but they don't consume you. The quote above about you are praying and asking God to divert them, but you are still alive miraculously is just what's going to happen. At the end, the sun (Jesus Christ the Son) comes in and telling the tornados to leave, is just what's doing to happen for you. The scripture I hear for you is:

Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise: "For yet a little while, And He who is coming will come and will not tarry. (Hebrews 10:35-37)

As far as your second dream...I feel like God is telling me that you have a STRONG deliverance ministry. There is a gift to heal and deliver people from the kingdom of darkness and the enemy is really after you. God isn't causing this to happen, but the fact that the warfare around you is so strong is because of who you are. I'm not sure if you have a prayer language, but if you do, you should spend a good amount of time praying in the spirit to stir up that gift inside of you. You will cast out demons and devils from people and God is going to open your eyes to be able to see things on people, the same way you see things in your dreams. You will enter into seasons of fasting and prayer and God will raise you up. I really hear this for you...stay in prayer and do NOT be afraid of the warfare going on around you...they cannot hurt you, but as you pray in the spirit, you will get the courage to open up your mouth and command them to flee and they will go in an instant.

WOW!! You are SOMEBODY!!!! I praise God for who you are on this earth!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top