Cave Confrontation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cave Confrontation

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed May 08, 2013 7:27 am

I was in a group with three other people. They were familiar to me, and they may have been family, but I'm pretty sure that they were coworkers. That means that if they were both, then two of them were my cousin and brother. The guy that I CAN remember, though, is someone named John that also works where I do, but in the offices with my brother and cousin.

Now, the four of us were making our way through a cave. We eventually came to a point where we saw that this cave connected to...almost like another world. What seemed like far off in the distance were some dinosaurs - only the really long-necked ones (brachiosaurs?). We got the impression that these things were making their way through the cave. This was not a good thing - there was a feeling of fear or even doom if they made it into our world. Still, they seemed so huge - we had no idea how we were going to fight them.

Then, I had a change of perspective. These creatures seemed so huge because they also seemed so far away. Well, the bad thing was that they were much closer than we thought - like only 100 feet away! However, when I realized that they weren't that far away, I also understood that they weren't any bigger than we were. Once that fell into place, I felt like we could take them on. Of course, I had a sword with me, which I drew and rushed toward them.

Once I reached their area, the dinosaurs were no longer around - which didn't even catch my attention. There was a different threat to deal with now that we were in the enemy's territory. There was what appeared to be a small dust cloud - or, a cloud of something else that was really tiny. The individuals of this cloud were smaller than gnats. They also released a toxin, like spores or something. One of the clouds was directly above me, and rather than slicing at it with my sword, I was able to blast it with some power out of the sword. It didn't instantly destroy them, but it only took a couple seconds of contact to do so.

While I fought them, though, they released their toxin on me. This turned the skin on the lower half of my right arm to a brownish color. As a group, we were glad to have found a way to destroy these threats; however, now I was sick from contact with their toxin. I didn't feel sick, but this stuff having infected me was serious. We left the cave and suddenly arrived at my parents' place. The John guy offered to watch over me through the night while I rested.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cave Confrontation

Post by Cholette on Fri May 17, 2013 3:04 pm

WOW WOW WOW Mark! I didn't see this dream until now...but God seems to have me in this forum today answering all of the dreams that have no responses.

Anyway, the people with you in the beginning are the Trinity...Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I know you said John your friend, but John's name means "God is Gracious". Anyway, I believe this dream is about the kingdom of Darkness and some type of invasion or attack. It doesn't have to be a specific event that will take place, but just the general warfare that the enemy has against this world. The thing that stood out to me was when you saw the dinosaur as huge, but when you became closer to it, it wasn't as big as you thought. This is the scripture that SCREAMED at me when I read that part...

How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations! For you have said in your heart: I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation On the farthest sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.’ Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, To the lowest depths of the Pit. Those who see you stare at you, they ponder your fate: “Is this the man who shook the earth and made kingdoms tremble, the man who made the world a wilderness, who overthrew its cities and would not let his captives go home?"

You saw him, the devil, for who he really was and used your sword and they were no longer around. There seemed to be some type of retaliation against you for rising up in the enemy's camp, but it didn't harm you and as you continued to over power it with the Word of God it was dealt with. They guy John is JESUS in this dream who will always watch over you and take care of you...even after battle.

I will say this to you...I believe the Lord wants to show you that there is more in you for battle than you are giving yourself credit for. God is showing you that although the enemy SEEMS big from a distance, but as you approach Him with your weapon (the Word) you will see that he's NOTHING!! I believe when you finally see this and believe it, God will shift you into a different realm in the spirit. There is so much locked inside of you...walk in it my friend.

Last edited by Cholette on Sat May 18, 2013 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri May 17, 2013 9:17 pm

Wow, thank you so much, Cholette! That is truly an encouraging word! I'm grateful that you took the time to give this - thank you, again. :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat May 18, 2013 5:41 am

Praise God!!!

Sorry for the tiny fonts in the scripture...I just edited it.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top