Developing My Sons visions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Developing My Sons visions

Post by developinghope on Wed May 08, 2013 6:15 am

Good morning! I am new to this site but i love everything i am reading and learning! My question is how do i help my son with his gifts, my 15 year old son has visions, see's angels & demons and has see the Lord on his white horse over our couch with all these angels standing in the back of him, he has seen the apostles lined up in our hallway and the Lord standing in front of them and judas on the other side of the room. Everyday the Lord is showing or doing something new in him. I am soo grateful that my son has embraced these manifestations from the Lord. But the down side is he picks up the heartache of people he meets, if they are depressed, worried anything he feels what they feel. He doesnt know how to release what he has picked up from them. Any insight to this will be so helpful.

Thank you
Developinghope

developinghope

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Developing My Sons visions

Post by Cholette on Thu May 09, 2013 4:04 pm

Hello Developinghope! Welcome to the site!!!

Does your church have any type of "discipleship" programs for the youth in your church? Because your son recognizes that the things he is seeing and experiencing is coming from the Lord, it would be a great idea to build on that through some type of ministry program in your church...if there is one.

He's far more advanced than many adults I know. I think to cultivate that gift now would be wonderful. If you don't have anything in your church, continue to pray over him that God would allow his gift to make room for him and bring him before great men. The Bible promises that this will happen if we trust Him. Prayer will ALWAYS do the job...

Blessings...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by developinghope on Fri May 10, 2013 6:01 am

We currently dont have a church we attend to, I am in the process of looking for one. But to make things crazier, two days ago he and i read some scriptures and then prayed afterwards. When we got done he said "mom dont get overwhelmed but Jesus is standing here between us and arch angels, apostles, angels and are surrounding the table and God is at the head of the table! He is shielding his eyes from me, his eyes are white” I said what are they doing, he said Jesus is clapping and the others are looking with approval. I said well Thank you Father! He has been having visions of my other son on how his mental state is and we sat an talked about it and my other son was like WOW it was everything he has been going through mentally. EVERYDAY my son tells me things that amaze me and i tell him i so greatful that the Lord picked one of my children to grant so much to.

developinghope

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top