Kidnap by extras terrestrial

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kidnap by extras terrestrial

Post by Den on Tue May 07, 2013 11:13 am

In my dream I'm lying in a field and I do not get up in time. A flying saucer is above me. Someone told me to get up but I知 not able too. There is a big light which comes from the saucer toward me and I could feel myself going up in the air. I致e kept my eyes close because I知 afraid.

Arrived in the saucer there are 2 or 3 extra terrestrials around me. I'm afraid, I take the hand of the one who is very close to me at my side, I could feel a very big hand, not at all like a human hand, I still keep my eyes close because I知 afraid.

Later in the dream I am in a big hall and I知 asking if there is a doctor there. They say yes and lead me to him. I show my left arm to the doctor and asked him if he can tell if I had an operation just to look at it. And he told me yes I did have a surgery. My arm was not hurting, but you could see that the extra terrestrial had done something to my arm.

In my dream when I was with the extra terrestrial I kept my eyes closed all the time to protect myself.

This is a very disturbing dream to me,
any thoughts is appreciated,
God bless,
Den

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kidnap by extras terrestrial

Post by Cholette on Fri May 17, 2013 3:12 pm

Den, this seems like some type of attack from the enemy on you. Do you dream literal or symbolic?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Den on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:35 am

I think most of my dreams are symbolics. It happen twice to me that while sleeping I was another country, it was very strange, did not felt like a dream to me but real.

In this dream aboutextras-terrestrial I had to keep my eyes close all the time in fear they could damage my eyes, but they did something to my arm.

I think you're right, itwas an attack from the enemy.

Thank you Cholette,
God bless you
Den

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top