Dollar Hair Supplies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dollar Hair Supplies

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue May 07, 2013 7:37 am

In this dream, I went to a salon. I needed to get a haircut, but that didn't seem to be what I was going to do that day. In real life, I do need a haircut - I just haven't made time, and now I'm pretty overdue. Well, I stopped into this place and told the person at the counter that I didn't have time for a haircut, but that I was going to pick up some styling products. Apparently, I needed a variety of products - gels, sprays, creams, you name it. In real life, all I need is hair gel - and it's never the expensive stuff.

Anyway, I told the clerk what I needed, and he replied that I was in luck since they were having a sale. He showed me a few different name brands, each with a variety of products. The sets were meant to be used together, meaning that step 1 would be a little of one type, then the next step was a little of another, etc - all working together to get you some fancy hairdo. When I saw that each brand had like 4-6 different things to purchase, I said that I wouldn't be able to buy a whole set since it'd be really expensive. The guy said, "Each container is a dollar." I expressed my disbelief with a "No way!" "Yeah, way," he said. So, with that, I bought a set from one name brand, and felt really good about the deal.

As things were wrapping up, a few employees said that the products that I was buying would be really great for my current hairstyle, and they complimented how it looked. They compared it to some celebrity or something. I got a look at myself in a mirror, and my hair was even longer than it currently is, although it was somewhat styled. I thought to myself (or maybe said out loud) that I'm actually really overdo for a haircut and that I prefer to wear it really short and simple.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dollar Hair Supplies

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue May 07, 2013 10:25 am

I went and got my hair cut today. The dream is not about literal deals on hair products. :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue May 07, 2013 7:28 pm

Since Psalm 23 says God anoints our heads with oil, do you think this could have something to do with your abundant anointing?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue May 07, 2013 9:14 pm

I hadn't thought about it in the spiritual sense, but now that you point that out, I can see how the dream probably fits that the best.

Thanks, Deborah.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed May 08, 2013 8:30 pm

You're welcome! And don't forget about goodness and mercy chasing you down all the days of your life too:-)

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top