The Asst Pastor ready to leave wife

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Asst Pastor ready to leave wife

Post by Dreamert00 on Tue May 07, 2013 6:44 am

I didn't realize the Asst. Pastor slept at my house until morning. Here wanted to have sex but I knew it wasn't right. He's married and I'm close to his wife and kids. He began to fondle himself and I began myself, I stopped and said this is not right. He stoped as well. He then asked me if I wanted to marry him (I did years ago before he met his wife) I says what about your wife, kids, ministry. I was more concern about his future then he was. I didn't want my daughter and mom to know he slept there. I put towels by door so they won't seed my bedroom light on. My daughter was looking thru peep hole and was shocked he was there. My mom force door open and seen him and was shocked. He said he leaves his wife at night all the time and need to think of a lie about where he was. This is no way that this dream will come to pass, nor is this the Asst Pastor character. Insight?

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Asst Pastor ready to leave wife

Post by musicladyalways on Fri May 10, 2013 9:26 am

This dream might be showing his character or showing you what he is capable of doing... or showing you he is thinking about doing this or already is doing this.

musicladyalways

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top