My bad dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My bad dreams

Post by awojideluv on Tue May 07, 2013 12:11 am

Plz I will like my dreams to be interpreted. I had two dreams,1 was few days ago, and the 2nd was overnight. below are the dreams
Dream 1:
I saw myself waking up in the middle of the night, went to my living room, and saw that the door to my apartment was slightly open, as I was trying to understand what happen, i realized that a cat had entered and it attacked my and bit me on my foot, so I chased it and it dash to the corridor that leads to my bathroom and disappeared and I woke up from the sleep.
Dream 2:
I saw myself and my fiance in a hut that looks like a home to us, when we entered this our home we saw two snakes that has been killed and cut into 4pieces we were still wondering how it got there, when the 4pieces came to live, then we did our best by killing 3 out of it, but the last piece escape through hole in the hut.

awojideluv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My bad dreams

Post by sword&scepter on Tue May 07, 2013 11:44 am

I do not claim to know exactly what they mean but I will give my opinion of what they may mean. Dream 1: The slightly opened door to your home may mean an opening that the enemy is looking for ( Or has already found) and wants to slip in (Or already has) It could be a warning to open your eyes to see where the enemy can get in OR to take a closer look and see where he has found an open door and has " already or wants" to attack. . .Dream 2: Could represent issues or sin or an enemy that is already dead but somehow get's rejuveinated when you and your fiance observed it.. You two were able to kill it off again but missed a critical part...That part of the snake was alive enough to make an escape....into an small Opening..wide enough for lT to slip through. ..Just my opinion.

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fineguywhosnice on Wed May 08, 2013 12:19 am

These two dreams seem to be one in the same which the word says "it has been established". There is no doubt the Lord is speaking to you about something here. The open door is a door that has been opened to give the enemy access (please note this happened in the NIGHT). Both the cat and the snakes represent the enemy and in both dreams neither enemy was dealt with properly. The cat still had access in your life and the snake also was chased away and not destroyed. In both dreams, the Lord is saying that the issue has NOT been properly dealt with because the cat is still alive and so is the snake. it almost seems to be that the issue has been dealth with to some extent but not totally. Its like a fire that has been extinguished but is able to reignite because the ashes are still hot. One final thing to note here is the cat was chased into your hallway back to the bathroom. This bathroom represents your personal life. I encourage you to search your heart and ask the Lord what areas need changed...there is certainly some issues at hand that if not dealt with now will cause problems in the future. The Lord has a wonderful plan for your life and a rock solid foundation for you but you will have to change or give up some things to get the keys! Please be prayerful and ask the Lord to show you what areas you have given the enemy access. God bless you.

fineguywhosnice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awojideluv on Wed May 08, 2013 3:36 am

thanks for the reply, i really appreciate.i will pray and work on whatever God is trying to tell me.

awojideluv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top