My friend from high school is getting married....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My friend from high school is getting married....

Post by au41067 on Sun May 05, 2013 6:11 pm

I had a dream last night that I attended an old friend friends wedding (a friend from my high school days). She was wearing an unusual looking wedding dress. At the wedding there was a lot of red roses that seemed to be a bit withered. Does anyone know what this dream might symbolise?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My friend from high school is getting married....

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun May 05, 2013 6:22 pm

Hello -

In your dream, you weren't the one getting married. So, this could be about a situation where someone else is literally getting married (if that's relevant to you at this time). The wedding could also symbolize some type of union - a joint effort/venture. Or a commitment.

Is there anything that you're a witness to that stands out as Unusual - like your old friend's dress? It could be the way someone is going about something.

What stood out to me the most was the withering red roses. If the dream is about love or relationships, then maybe this event is going forward while expressions of love appear to be fading. I was actually looking at it, though, as if it's not about romance and all that - that it's more about a commitment or new beginning, etc. Since the roses stood out to me to most when I first read the dream, I thought that they represented the lack of support from others around whomever this dream is about.

Just some thoughts. Please toss if they don't fit.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top