foot doc paints my foot black

View previous topic View next topic Go down

foot doc paints my foot black

Post by Deborah on Sun May 05, 2013 5:28 pm

IRL my husband has had regular appointments with a podiatrist for two years now. In my dream I asked this podiatrist to look at my big toe. IRL the toenail on this toe has a long vertical tear in it. The podiatrist said he'd examine it for free since he liked me so much. It felt like he was coming on to me. IRL he has been nothing but professional and I'm not attracted to him more than having respect for him as a good doctor. So he examines my foot. I do not remember what he said about my toe nail, but he slathered the bottom of my entire foot with a black substance. I thanked him, put on my sock and shoe and walked out of his office.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: foot doc paints my foot black

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun May 05, 2013 5:45 pm

Hi, Deborah -

Did you have any feelings about the part with the black substance? Did this seem at all necessary? Was it a good thing? Were you just thanking him to be polite, or did you really appreciate what he did?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun May 05, 2013 7:00 pm

I was puzzled and yet secure in my doctor's knowledge. The black substance was like soot and I remember getting some on an absorbent pad in the doctor's office and apologizing to the nurse for getting it dirty. I felt way more uncomfortable with the doctor coming on to me than painting my foot black.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon May 06, 2013 9:17 am

Hmmm...I'm not sure about this one. I keep thinking of the doctor as someone who should be an expert in his field. I don't know what the black substance portion is, but maybe the dream's to show you its effect on things? I mean, it would clearly come of and leave a mark on wherever you would go without your shoes and socks on...

The discomfort with the way the doctor acted has to be a clue as to who or what this is about. Maybe the sooty stuff is the experience, itself, and is something you might say or do in relation to this if you let your guard down (removing shoes and socks)? I'm just thinking aloud, here...

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon May 06, 2013 9:19 am

To be clear - it's possible that this isn't about the literal doctor.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon May 06, 2013 3:50 pm

Thanks, Mark. Yes I'm quite sure this isn't the podiatrist literally, but I think it's a warning concerning a person who could affect my walk, dirty it if you will, even if I approach the situation innocently. I remember telling the doctor upfront I'd pay him on my dream, but he refused payment, so that should be a clue since most doctors I know do NOT work for free.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top