Vision of a white foundation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vision of a white foundation

Post by Daisy on Sun May 05, 2013 9:39 am

I had a vision during prayer of my hopefully new home (we have a pending offer pending right now...waiting on the appraisal). I was praying about some health concerns I have been having, which hopefully only have to do with stress (and not something serious). I could see a white foundation on the interior of this home, and there were was a seemless flooring that was white most of it was all pieced together...but there was a small portion that wasn't quite finished yet, I quickly seen a few skinny rectangular pieces of white flooring/foundation all fitting together completing the foundation. When these pieces were put in place, they also became one with the rest of the floor, and had a seemless look to them. I heard God speak that when we move into our new home that 'all things' are going to come together and be settled. These words are very encouraging to me. If anyone has additional thoughts of what the interior flooring color/pieces could stand for, I would love to hear your thoughts...

Thanks!!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vision of a white foundation

Post by dreamster on Sun May 05, 2013 12:18 pm

small details that will all come 2gether seamlessly 4 u, watta grt drm, ,,,,,,,,,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun May 05, 2013 1:58 pm

Amen! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun May 05, 2013 3:05 pm

k,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:26 pm

Sponsored content