Mathew McConaughey wants to date me!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mathew McConaughey wants to date me!!!

Post by Daisy on Sun May 05, 2013 9:02 am

I had a dream that Mathew McConaughey was interested in me. I was so flattered, bc not only is he a celebrity but I also find him extreamly attractive (irl and the dream). He was interested in pursuing me (in the dream I wasnt married). I was concerned about the cost of us commuting to have a relationship, bc he was lives out of state. I knew I couldn't afford to go to visit him. Before I could even think of how to express my concerns, he offered to fly out to me to pursure the relationship, all costs on him. I then seen a visual of his private plane. This instandly put my mind at ease. I felt priveledged and honored that he was willing to do so much to be with me.

Irl my husband does look alot like this star. For some reason though, I dont think he symbolizes my husband in this dream, but more of us finding favor from someone influential. Still am open to hearing others thoughts.....please feel free to share.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mathew McConaughey wants to date me!!!

Post by dreamster on Sun May 05, 2013 12:07 pm

,,um its the lord who wants 2 date u, ,,,the lord has paid the price 4 ur relationship wiv him in full, and he knows ur needs, an wants 2 put ur mind at ease, ,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, d at ease,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun May 05, 2013 2:00 pm

Thanks d!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun May 05, 2013 3:06 pm

k

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top