Disfigurement on Face

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disfigurement on Face

Post by chrystlyn81 on Sat May 04, 2013 6:16 am

Hello,

I have the prophetic gift & 1 part of it is dream interpretation. Usually, I can interpret my own dreams or when they come to pass I'll remember the dream and it is interpreted, but this 1 is tricky to me.
Last night I dreamed I went out to my favorite hang out spot. Then, someone told me something was wrong with my face. I looked in the mirror and there was a disfiguring circular white patch w/red spots around my left eye & it didn't hurt. In the dream, I attributed it to stress b/c I have been through a lot of trauma the past month.
Now that I am awake, with guidance from God, I was able to come up with God is going to reveal to me the character of some of the people who I associate with and He is going to give me the discernment of who to get close to my heart & who to keep at a distance. My questions are why is it around my left eye, and what is the deeper meaning behind it? I look forward to seeing what The Lord reveals to you. Have a blessed day & weekend.

chrystlyn81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disfigurement on Face

Post by rosebush on Sun May 12, 2013 6:27 am

Hi Chrystlyn:

I've had left eye dreams. It's your spiritual eye as opposed to natural eye, which can be very important for one with the calling of a prophet. Things may look good or OK to your natural eye, I think partly cause we just like certain people or things, but dream indicates the spiritual vision is not well and I believe you are right thinking it is about favored friends/places.

You mention trauma, and I think a lot of strange soulish issues/hangups that we have can cause us to feel maybe more accepted/comfortable in tarnished company, not to forget that the pharisees in Jesus' time sharply criticized him for the rough company he kept. Jesus was perfection though and not vulnerable as we are to sliding off track. His was for ministry purposes -- he was going to where the needs were. God wouldn't give the dream if you didn't need the warning.

Prayers and God bless you Chrystlyn!
Rosie

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chrystlyn81 on Mon May 13, 2013 5:11 pm

Thank you Rosie! I needed that interpretation & encouragement. I know He led me to that place to b/c He has told me He sent me to be His Light there. I will continue to seek His face & ask Him to purify my spiritual vision, especially since I am in a such a vulnerable place in my life.

chrystlyn81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top