impatience at customs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

impatience at customs

Post by Deborah on Sat May 04, 2013 5:24 am

In my dream, I was in a long line to get on an airplane but I had to go through customs and fill out a long, long form that required me to write down a lot of numbers such as a vehicle identification number. It seemed like it was taking me forever to fill out the confusing form. The line behind me was getting longer and longer and I felt impatience coming off the people behind me. It seemed like they had their forms filled out already. IRL I'm the type of person who is quick with paperwork and having it done ahead of time. I don't have any trips planned. I was extremely frustrated in the dream.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: impatience at customs

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat May 04, 2013 5:42 am

Hi, Deborah -

Since you're not the sort to have problems with paperwork and such, what else is going on in your life that's:

-Confusing to you
-Requires a lot of detail
-Brings out impatience from others?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Sat May 04, 2013 8:17 am

Hi Deborah,

Toss anything that does not fit.

Are you currently working on something that you believe is in order to the best of your knowledge? When the time comes for this to be submitted, will you discover that something is not only missing but in order to complete the process it's going to be very time-consuming and frustrating? Because you weren't aware of this missing piece, others are going to have to wait until you finish in order for them to move forward.

If you are working on something that you think you have everything done, God may be letting you know to ask questions to see if you really have everything you need. If you don't, it may be the missing piece that is going to cause you and others frustration which could be avoided.

God bless,

Marla

Last edited by silentqueen on Sat May 04, 2013 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat May 04, 2013 9:23 am

Thanks for your input, Mark and Marla! Nothing is ringing a bell that fits any of your criteria, but it doesn't mean that something won't pop up in the future.. Something similar did happen one time in the past, though. My husband and I were getting off a plane in Jamaica. The flight attendant had told us we needed to fill out only one long form to get into the country but when we landed we found out we both needed forms. These forms required flight numbers, flight times and addtesses. But many people were in the same predicament, so the impatience wasn't directed at me like in this dream.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat May 04, 2013 11:45 am

I had forgotten to say this on my last post: The experience in the dream precedes an airplane flight (obviously).

So, maybe if an experience like this comes, it'll help to keep in mind that something big is to follow - assuming the dream's symbolic!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat May 04, 2013 12:58 pm

Yes,Mark, that struck me as weird because a person goes through customs AFTER an airplane flight not before like in this dream which makes me think it's symbolic. I've had prophecies spoken over me about going up higher in the spirit lately so maybe this ties in somehow.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat May 04, 2013 1:36 pm

it kud be u haveing 2 deal wiv govt stuff that is jus plain awful,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down