step mom died-chained to a refrigerator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

step mom died-chained to a refrigerator

Post by Daisy on Fri May 03, 2013 6:22 pm

Irl my step mom has always been an addict. She recently got clean for the first time in her adult life, and gave her life to Jesus and got baptized. She was doing so well. The last event I seen her at though, it seemed to me that she could have been back to using. I have grown up surrounded with addicts, so Im pretty good at detecting this. I dont want to think the worst of her though, and feel guilty assuming she is using again. She could of just been tired.

In the dream, I seen her chained by her hands to a refrigerator. She looked very skinny and unhealthy (like she did when she was using). In the dream someone told me she died, the reason for her death was starvation. Whoever told me of this, explained that normally there was much more food in the fridge but for some reason the supplies were low. I felt such a grief in my heart when I heard this news. I unfortunately had the job of telling my step sister that her mom was dead. I told her, and felt so sad and grieved. I then knew next I had to tell my dad. I felt so heavy and grieved, and wasnt looking forward to telling my dad.

Thoughts??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: step mom died-chained to a refrigerator

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri May 03, 2013 9:32 pm

Here's someone who starved while they were tied to something that should have been a source of nourishment. If this is symbolic for spiritual death or lack of nourishment, do you know someone that is stuck in a church that isn't feeding them?

It may be about your step mom's spiritual health. Of course, the dream could be a call to pray.

Do those feelings of grief fit anything else at all?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat May 04, 2013 11:27 am

irl the feelings of grief have not really been a reality recently. Thanks mark for your post!! IT helps a lot.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top