repeated dream (dogs)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repeated dream (dogs)

Post by Renewed on Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:34 am

happy new year all
I am looking to see if anyone have any insights on this dream. I had this dream before.

in my childhood neighborhood, I'm walking up the block passing my neighbors house
one house a dog came out barking but did not bite, the owner secure it.
next neighbor dog just barked at me walking pass, someone asked me was I scared? and I told them if they come after me I will kick it.
next neighbor dog (small)came after me while I was crossing the street, I stood there ready to kick it , but another identical dog snuck up on me and bit me on my right knee, just a small nip then I woke up.

Any thoughts
Renewed

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: repeated dream (dogs)

Post by Love's child on Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:44 am

Please pray to see if this fits, but when I read this I sensed that the dogs of course represent something that is not of God. It seems as if the small dog represents a diversion or distraction. The big dogs couldn't get you because they were to obvious, but it was the small one that was able to divert your attention and then another small one came up and bit you.

There is another component that I found interesting in the dream though I sensed that it may represent some type of offense in the end.

I wonder if the first dog was something that happened that struck you as wrong but then the leader of a ministry or church (owner) cleared the situation up.

Then with the second dog it was more of something to try and intimidate you and you displayed that you were not scared. Since the fear of man did not have a hold on you in the situation you past it.

The last dog which is smaller than the other two seems to be something that diverts your attention from what your main goal has been (perhaps ministry in some type of capacity). Once your eyes become focused on dealing with it (maybe an offense), another one sneaks up on you. I also found it interesting that it bit you on the knee... the place of submission.

Is it possible that you were traveling and right when you were getting to a place of crossing the street (really stepping out into ministry) an offense came to divert your attention or could it be a warning of a offense coming or some type of diversion/distraction?

I ask that you pray and see if this could possibly be a fit to your dream.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:43 am

Hi Renewed. This is what Mia said about what a dog bite could mean.

"Dog bite - A bite by any animal represents a potential
injury or illness but not necessarily because of a bite by
an animal. Example: Dog bite - Kidney infection. The
bigger the dog, the bigger the problem.

I dreamed of my nephew being bit by a dog and losing his
hand. The fulfillment came several months later when he
received a very serious burn to his hand from a very hot
iron.

I dreamed of a dog biting my arm and a week later
developed a kidney infection. While the dog was still
clamped onto my arm, I saw another dog - far bigger and
more dangerous than the one biting me. I had an allergic
reaction while suffering from the kidney infection. Click
here to read the dream and fulfillment in its entirety."

http://www.miasherwood.com/dream_symbol_d.html

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Renewed on Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:07 pm

THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLIES.

JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I HAVE A SISTER STRUNG OUT ON DRUGS AND ALCOHOL, SHE PUT ONE DAUGHTER OUT HER HOUSE. WE(FAMILY) BEEN DEALING WITH THIS FOR AWHILE AND WE ARE TIIRED. THE POLICE ONE TIME TOLD ME TO HAVE HER COMMITTED AND THAT HE WILL HELP ME. TH E ONLY PROBLEM IS I AM NOT SURE IF HER RENT OR UTILITY BILL IS PAID.
DO YOU THINK THAT COUULD THE ATTACK ON THE WAY
OR WHAT?
SHE JUST PUT HE OTHER DAUGHTER OUT 16 AND SON 11 STRUNG OUT THEY ARE STAYING AT ANOTHER SISTER HOUSE. I AM TORN AS TO WHAT TO DO NEXT.
RENEWED

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:11 am

Hi Renewed. I would suggest that you seriously fast and pray for your sister and her family. Ask members of your church and other Christians to pray about the situation. Read this link below, it has a wonderful testimony and it teaches how we as Christians have a major major part to play. God Bless !!!!

http://www.worldministries.org/IntNL/Melita_Story.pdf

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Renewed on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:23 pm

Thanks eveyone 'it was a big help
I read the story and that was avery powerful story.

They endure to the end regardless what satan brought before them and witnessed a miracle healing before thier eyes.
powerful testimony

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top