Dream I Know is From God: Holy of Holies and Jesus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream I Know is From God: Holy of Holies and Jesus

Post by Jasmine on Fri May 03, 2013 3:20 am

I had a dream that I was viewing a movie set in ancient Israel and there was this man who was hungry for God that he went to the temple in Jerusalem. I knew that he wasn't from the area and I have a feeling that he wasn't even from Israel, but he didn't worship idols. Anyways, he and the pharisees were underground being led my the man's spirit. They hit a dead end. Then the said to the pharisees that they were almost there and that they had to be on the other side of that wall. The the pharisees said that the other side of the wall is the Holy of Holies. Then the man said yes and that's where they will worship God in spirit and in truth. They ting is that only the high priest can enter the Holy of Holies.

The scene changes. The pharisees were holding him in prison. The man has an argument with his wife and he say that if he had what he had before he would give it to her and their child who was also present. The the wife said something in another language and she left. As they left the temple guard flogged them. The temple guard were going to bring the man to the temple because the high priest was preparing to enter the Holy of Holies, but they weren't going to allow him in but only to observe what's outside.

Meanwhile, Jesus was on a hill with a crowd, but he wasn't the main focus of the crowd, someone else was. He was at the back. People were getting baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Because of that I'm guessing that this was after Pentecost. I guess Jesus was paying them a visit. Only one lady noticed him. She had dark skin, light blue crystal-like eyes, and was heavy set. She was very beautiful. She humbly and timidly asked him for a miracle. I woke up before he could answer her.

IRL: I am also seeking out the Holy of Holies with God. What is God trying to say to me?

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream I Know is From God: Holy of Holies and Jesus

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri May 03, 2013 4:28 pm

wow Jasmine.. what an awesome dream.. i have to read it again, at the moment im thinking the Lord hears your request of a miracle.. Praise God... The women might represent you maybe? He had compassion on her...

u should mediate on the scripture with the women of the issue of blood.. that comes to mind when i read the ending..

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Fri May 03, 2013 6:17 pm

Thx

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down