Love & emotions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love & emotions

Post by encourager on Thu May 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Dream:

I was sitting in the back of a delivery van. There was a man (delivery man) & his girlfriend in the front. I wasn't interacting with them & watched their interaction. They did not appear to truly "click". In the same dream, on another occasion, I was with him at work. We were sitting in the break room with a female co-worker (I seemed to be acquainted with her) and their boss bought us each a cup of coffee. The delivery guy & I began interacting in a loving manner. I tasted the coffee & it was a little bitter. I saw a container so I asked if it was sugar, but it wasn't & they didn't have any. Then we walked outside. The guy hugged & kissed me and told me he loved me. He said his job had good benefits & what type of bills he could afford at the time. He said he didn't know how just yet, but we would make it work. I felt butterflies & deeply in love the entire time we were interacting. I said ok & he left with his boss. I couldn't ride along b/c I wasn't an employee & couldn't ride in the company vehicle. The female co-worker & I were sitting on the "porch" & she said she couldn't understand why I was in a relationship w/ him. I told her that people change & you can't always hold them to who they used to be. I said I loved him & he made me happy. I felt butterflies even as I was speaking about him. She said ok, she guessed, but sounded sarcastic. The dream was then over. They had faces, but either I can't remember them or God
ust hasn't revealed them to me yet.

Prophetic or symbolic? Analysis please! Any thoughts are welcomed!

encourager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top