Dreams of future wedding and husband with prophecy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams of future wedding and husband with prophecy

Post by chantel-rose on Wed May 01, 2013 5:14 pm

Hello Guys,

I was wondering if anyone can help me interpret these dreams please.
it was my wedding day and i saw myself in my wedding dress. I was making my way down the asile and i saw my husband waiting for me. He pulled me aside and started crying saying hes confused and not sure if he can marry me due to his confusion about us. My mother than suddenly attacked him and he ran away. I began running after him screaming for him to stop for i knew in my heart that he was my husband. I screamed after him that until he does right by me everything he touches wont prosper ( i was shocked that this ha[[ened, i never talk like this). He stopped running and turnt back to look at me. i suddenly woke up. I knew the man he is an ex boyfriend of mine and a dear friend. we attend the same church and we brok up due to his confusion on wether or not i was the woman God wanted him to marry. Were still really close and have confessed a couple of days ago to still having feelings for eachother but his confusion on wether i am the God wants him to marry is holding us back.

The second dream was of me and him watching tv on my sofa, i looked to my right and a large china doll was there. It turnt and spoke to me and said the fear you guys have is what im going to use to destroy you. I began praying and rebuking this spirit and broke the doll in peices. the scenes switched and me and him were at church. Suddenly a woman came into to church with the intentions of taking him out he followed her. But he came back only broken and crippled. I began laying hands on him and praying that he is connected to the right woman. I woke up and began to pray immediantly for he has recieved a prophecy that the enemy will produce a woman in his path that will destroy his ministryy, there will be two woman presented to him but he must choose the tight one.

Ive recieved a prophecy that my husband will have a worship ministry, he will have a pastors heart and do pastoral work. It made my heart stop as he is in worship ministry and he is training to be a pastor. i love him dearly but i want Gods will to be done regardless of my feelings. Ive asked for confirmation and a friend of mine says she had a dream of us discussing our wedding plans with her. I just dont know what to do anymore there are all these signs but i dont want it to just be wishful thinking. I prayed to God and he told me to keep my heart open for he will send a man to me. i love this man and he was the one i saw in my wedding dream, i just pray that God confirms to him what hes shown me.

chantel-rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams of future wedding and husband with prophecy

Post by chantel-rose on Wed May 01, 2013 6:22 pm

Sorry i forgot to add that my hair was streaked with the colour of Gold. Especially in the wedding dream it was all over my head. My hair is jet black so i stood there looking at it in my dreams as i was amazed at the colour of it. this only ever happens when i dream of him.

chantel-rose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top