Bishop TD Jakes Called me to the Front

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bishop TD Jakes Called me to the Front

Post by Cholette on Wed May 01, 2013 9:13 am

I was sitting in a meeting that Bishop TD Jakes was speaking at. I think it was his church...not sure. He was talking about the spiritual heart and it was an inspiring message. He made an invitation for people to come down to the front. A girl named Dianna, that I haven't spoken to in so long, went down to the front and he gave her the microphone and she confessed how confused she was and she just cried and cried. He grabbed the microphone again and called out my name and asked me to make my way to the front. When I got down to the front, he wasn't there any more. Someone said that he would be right back. I waited and waited because I was ready to release some hurting things on my heart so I could be free. The church service was over and I felt disappointed that I didn't have an opportunity to release what was on my heart. I ended up in the lobby of the church so I could wait for Bishop Jakes and he came towards me with this smile on his face. In the dream I had already met him before and we knew each other. When he was standing in front of me he smiled really big and then that was the end of the dream.

I think I know what this is, but I need confirmation...thanks!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bishop TD Jakes Called me to the Front

Post by dreamster on Wed May 01, 2013 11:45 am

it kud be u reconnect wiv dianna, an she gets restored,, i think td represents someone else, ,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top