Used earrings, and used greeting cards

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Used earrings, and used greeting cards

Post by Daisy on Wed May 01, 2013 4:21 am

I had a dream I was in a warehouse and I was rummaging through a box of used greeting cards. I was looking for the perfect one to give to someone. Some of them had writing in them, and one of them actually had my full name signed to the card with other writing in it. Someone was rummaging with me, trying to help me find a card. this person was actually the one who showed me the card. i said wow, that's actually my name! I decided this was cheesy to give a card that wasnt written from me, whether it was my name or not, and wanted to find one that wasnt already written in. I'm not quite sure if I found one or not, but I did find a pair of used green hoop earrings! I put them in my ears right then and there. I did have the thought that I should have cleaned the earrings before putting them in my ears, considering they were used.

Ps Irl I wld never wear green hoops, only silver and I def would have cleaned them if they were used... lol!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Used earrings, and used greeting cards

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed May 01, 2013 7:10 am

I was thinking like a repeated Word or Blessing that you may have received in the past, but is now for someone else to receive. You might not think it's appropriate to give since you received it as a personal word...but, maybe you should consider sharing it. I thought that the person with you could be the Holy Spirit, especially since they showed you the card in the dream. It may be a thought/Word that He brings to your mind for someone.

I also thought that the used green hoop earrings are a similar scenario...but where you are the one receiving the 2nd-hand Word, if you will.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu May 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Thanks Mark!! GREAT post! Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top