Smoking a lock? Hmmmm..I'm stumped!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smoking a lock? Hmmmm..I'm stumped!

Post by Daisy on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:29 pm

I had a dream that my husband was smoking one of those locks that you slide. The kind that doesn't have a key, and can only be used from the inside to keep others out. This was the older styled kind, that you slide over, then latch it down to hold in place. NOT the chain kind though. It was lit like a cigarette on the end, and I can't remember exactly but I might have had one too. All addictive habits such as drinking, smoking etc have been broken out of our lives by Christ long ago. What could smoking a lock possibly symbolize? Any thoughts?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smoking a lock? Hmmmm..I'm stumped!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:00 pm

Any feelings? Was there anything else going on in the dream?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed May 01, 2013 4:10 am

I can't recall anything else about the dream. I don't remember any feelings at all either. Tis one is soweird! Wld love to hear ur thoughts...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed May 01, 2013 7:02 am

I don't really have an interp, Daisy, so this is more brainstorming than anything:

Maybe there's a simple, literal action that makes you think of the dream when you see it - like someone pretending to smoke using something that isn't a cigarette. Just miming the action.

Maybe it's about someone else. I thought of something, again, that resembles a cigarette...but is designed to help someone keep out the urge to smoke. Like, one of those E-Cigarettes...I think that's what they're called. Don't they mimic the act of smoking, but use water vapor or something?

Anyway, sorry if this isn't much help!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu May 02, 2013 7:41 pm

Thanks so much Mark!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top