baby spekaing to me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

baby spekaing to me

Post by Finishedwork on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:48 am

My husband and I got two babies the day before, either by adoption or another way, but we brought this two children home. The older child was about 6 years old and the second child was a baby, not sure of the age.

The next day, my husband and I both went out and left the children at home (possibly forgetting them) when we got home, I started panicking that I couldn’t find the children, but my husband was very calm, and knew they would appear somehow. So we slept off on our bed, we I woke up, I saw that the older child was sleeping on my husband’s side, so I asked her if she was okay and she said yes, so I as I was thinking about the little baby thinking and worrying were she might have been, I heard babies crying, immediately I knew the cries were coming from the enemy like a trap, so I started speaking in tongues nonstop. This went on for a while, till the crying stopped. All of a sudden I heard a baby crying and I knew that was my baby, so I followed the voice of the baby till I got to my doorway.

The baby was wrapped in a white shawl outside my door, so I carried the baby and went inside; the baby stopped crying soon after. Another thing is that it was a beautiful a baby but I didn’t know the sex. So when I got into the living room, my husband was seating on the couch, so I sat down and the baby started talking to me. I was telling the baby that I was worried, but the baby was smiling and talking to me. The last thing I can remember the baby saying to me was that “I am hungry” so I told the baby I had some milk in my fridge and I would go and warm it for the baby, then I informed my husband that we had to get some baby milk, and my husband was joking with me that how come I could speak to the baby? So I walked into the kitchen….and woke up

Finishedwork

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: baby spekaing to me

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed May 01, 2013 3:27 am

It seems like their is implications of being able to communicate with baby Christians and feeding them the milk of the word. This is a beautiful (good) thing in your eyes and your possibly being meant with some resistance.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top