Dream of being in a hospital

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of being in a hospital

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:31 pm

I had dream i was in a hospital and they were asking me are you sure you want to work here I think it was a nurse or perhaps a lady in who worked there. After the conversation I layed down in a hospital bed with my face down. I had on a black shirt and my sweat pants It was like i was resting i was not sick . There were other beds around me and there were other women in the beds around me. Then I got up the beds were gone, and now the room changed I was still in the room but everything was gone, but on the otherside of the room my cousin and my deceased grandmother was on the other side siting down in chairs. My decease grandma was sitting right next to my cousin. Then the man who I had been dreaming about for about 2 yrs come (I believe this is my future helpmate) in and he give my cousin money. then I am observing I notice in the dream he is not paying any attention to me. The man in my dreams is so busy he is in a hurry and he rcvs a phone call and he begin to talk then he left out of the room. Please help thanks Jesus Christ is LORD thumbs :cute: :afro:

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of being in a hospital

Post by Love's child on Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:16 am

Do you feel as though the person you feel is your future helpmate is not paying you any attention romantically in real life? Almost as if romantically you are dead to him?

I ask you these questions because of what I sensed after reading the dream.

I ask that you pray as I share what I am sensing. In this dream you are in a hospital and right away hospital signals to me a place of care for those that are wounded or sick. When you come into this place of care the lady ask you if you are sure you want to be there and afterwards you lay face down ( this signals to me sorrow... usually someone barries there face in there hands or in a pillow when they are or want to cry) Additionally other women are in beds around you and beds can represent intimacy covenant. As if you are seeing other women around you in beds (married/engaged/commitments), but you on the other hand are not in your bed but laying facedown as if you sad about not being in a covenant. Once you get out of the bed (wishing you were) the seen shifts to your cousin and deceased grandmother (you can probably interpret this part better than me because they may have been used because of specific charactersitics you know about them). It seems that your cousin is representing a girl that gets attention (the attention you want in this case) and your grandmother represents how you feel, as if your dead (not being seen) next to your cousin who is being seen. In the dream the guy you like walks right pass you to your cousin as if you don't exist (deceased).

Do you feel somewhat wounded and restless concerning your future helpmate. The lady in the dream asked you if you were sure you wanted to be there and after the conversation you laid face down in the bed(as if that bothered you)... are you frustrated concerning the fact that you are not married or in a relationship?

It seems to me that this dream is displaying an internal battle going on in your mind. I believe the end of your dream summarized your feelings in real life. That who you believe to be your future helpmate is paying attention to other things and busy talking to others that he leaves you (left out of room).

I hope that this helps you out!

God Bless

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:57 am

I think the last part of about me wanting a helpmate is true. I do want my helpmate. Although I took the dream as I was resting because when I got up i felt well rested and relieved. I think when deceased come they come to warn you or give a message my grandmother was not sad nor happy it seem as though she was looking after my cousin. One little thing I left out was When I got up from the hospital bed my hair was back slick back in a ponytail. It was like I was refresehed. I took this as I needed to rest or maybe even heal. I think you hit on the head concerning my helpmate. Please pray for me I am expecting his arrival this year. I had been asking God when I heard due season but still not sure when. I had this dream about I wnat to say End of Oct or beginning Nov of this year. Thank you I think you did a wonderful job :clap:

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top