Does backyard always mean the past?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does backyard always mean the past?

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:54 pm

Hi guys,

If something happens in a backyard in the dream, can I assume that it is talking about the past?

I dreamed that something was thrown at my children, which damaged them. (a symbol was used that I know means them, the symbolic thing got crushed and broken) it happened in the backyard in the dream, and the person who harmed them tried to clean up the mess. It was not irreparable damage, it would heal.

So, what I am wondering is about the timing... does it happening in the back yard mean that it is in the past? I know that there has been some damage done by the person in the dream in real life, but just as in the dream, they will heal...

The dream moved on then, and I am inclined to think that the parts I need to focus on are the latter parts, because perhaps the backyard part is like a time marker.

The dream then goes down the side of the building and out a (broken) front gate into the front yard of a church I used to go to... as a teenager. I notice that a funeral is about to happen. I am going to go into the funeral... (I tell my mother - as if I were still a teen and had to let her know what I was doing) the deceased persons name is Frank. IRL, I know a "Frank" but I don't believe it is him, I believe it is more to do with the word Frank and my relationship with the person who threw something that hit my kids... it is the person I have walked out to the front, through the broken gate with. In this part of the dream, the person is carrying a leaf blower-vac... they put it down when I ask them to, and follow me to the front door of the church - we have to wait for the song to end before they will let us in to the funeral service which is half over... there is 1/2 hour to go.

I'm not really looking for interpretation of the violet bit, I need to pray about it and seek what God is telling me, I just put it so that you can see how the dream moves areas and see why I am thinking that this movement is symbolic of timing. The feelings I have in the dream are all calm, like I know what I am doing, and all is okay... they are quite positive. It is just after waking up and knowing what the symbols often mean to me that I am going well hang on a minute, that part is not really okay at all!!! I don't want to miss what could be a warning about my kids because I am thinking it is in the past.
Anyway, thanks for your help,

Blessings,

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does backyard always mean the past?

Post by dreamster on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:54 am

,ive thort of backyard is ur private space, it may be that somehow someone can get 2 ur family ,,i wud consider the internet or cellphone, ,,,,,,,,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:52 pm

Thanks Dreamster,

What you have said makes heaps of sense... it even makes the scarf dream make sense too... I have disagreed with my husband and it seems that in doing so, I may have "taken off his covering" in the situation (which is to do with church and the other person in the dream) I think I need to pray (a lot) and be humble.

Blessings D :)

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:46 pm

grt,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, anutha satisfied customa

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed May 01, 2013 3:14 am

Ha-ha... you make me laugh :)

Thanks again for letting God use you to help!

Blessings, Di

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed May 01, 2013 11:41 am

thumbs you\\'re welcome!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:38 pm