Wanted to water ski. Heard a lions roar in a city.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wanted to water ski. Heard a lions roar in a city.

Post by Macleod on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:26 pm

I was with my husband in the dream, he wanted to see a second hand boat that he was interested in buying. I looked at the boat which was parked in a narrow waterway. There was a man there, he reminded me of an old family friend (Martin). He was telling us about how he and his wife ski (in the Maldives?) but how they always wonder just how many sharks are swimming below them waiting for them to fall. I was thinking about how good it would be to learn how to water ski and how we don't have any sharks in our waters.

I stood back and heard a lion's roar. I thought it had come from the grassland behind me, I heard it again and then saw a city to my left and realized that the roar came from within the city. I wondered if there was a zoo? I'm sure I then heard the roar a third time. I was quite excited and wanted to go see the Lion.

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanted to water ski. Heard a lions roar in a city.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed May 15, 2013 8:17 am

Hello, Macleod -

The roar of the lion and your excitement about it - I thought that this could be God's call to you. The three roars may even be three types of confirmation...

Now, what the call is about may be the first part of this dream. I don't know what the act of skiing is supposed to represent. In the dream, the person who told you about it expressed their fears/the dangers that they have to face when they do this. If you were to do the same thing, you wouldn't have that threat.

Do you have friends in a different church that you'd talk to? I was thinking that this could be a conversation with someone outside your own church. Again, the sharks are a threat that they have, but you wouldn't.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Wed May 15, 2013 11:01 am

Ahh thank you so much for a reply on this dream. I'm having these awful feelings lately that something has passed me by. Like I've missed something. Could God have called me to something 3 times?

I've had dreams that seemed to be promising but nothing has happened. Last year I was told that God had given me an invitation but I didn't take it, however I was told that I would be receiving another one, did I miss that one as well? Will this be the third calling? To what though?

I have friends in other churches but I've not as yet had any conversations with someone outside my own church regarding anything significant. This man reminded me of an old family friend "Martin" my church is called Martins Memorial (Martins for short)??

I'm going to go over some dreams in my journal and would love it if it was okay to come back with a few where I feel God is telling me something with regards to my calling? One of the dreams is one I posted around end April titled "Jerusalem".

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top