A huge tree with beautiful colors / a nest with a bird in it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A huge tree with beautiful colors / a nest with a bird in it.

Post by Macleod on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:48 am

I was in my childhood house, I had been in my mothers bed, my two sons were in sleeping in the same bed. I got up, went into the bathroom and took my toothbrush and toothpaste and brushed my teeth in front of the mirror.

I was then in the living room with a man I know IRL, I tried to look at his face but I couldn't see his face as it was covered in a dark shadow. He was saying that because I wouldn't do what he wanted me to do, then I must go. I said ok, picked up his coins on my couch & gave them back to him. ( I understand this part, this man is a predator in my town and for 3 yrs he's harassed me & other women. The Lord showed me it would come to an end May this year and I think this is what this dream is confirming).

I was then standing outside on the top step of my childhood home. A man was sitting to my right, he was wearing a woolen hat & was looking in the direction of our next door neighbors house. I was looking outside in awe of the amazing colors, I kept going on and on about the colors. I then looked next door and there was the biggest tree ever, it was huge and the colors were stunningly beautiful, especially the orange.

I was then outside the bathroom door, my eldest son was just coming out the bathroom, I told him to come look. We were standing out on the top step and now my sister and maybe her husband (both unbelievers) were there too. I was telling my son to look at the colors of the tree, "look at the orange" but now I was seeing the leaves and flowers change to blues and purples, it was simply gorgeous. My son and I were so excited. I then saw the man leaving. Focusing back on the tree, the branches were right up close, I could touch them. I saw three birds nests. I looked down the funnel of one nest and saw a bird in the nest, she may have been sitting on either eggs or keeping her babies warm (I didn't see this, just sensed it).

It felt like such a good dream.

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A huge tree with beautiful colors / a nest with a bird in it.

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:26 pm

How beautiful!

I love this dream... so full of hope and colour and promise and life.

I see that it is an old dream, has the predator left you alone now? I pray so!

Blessings to you <3

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:40 am

Thank you Grey Butterfly, yes he has and the Lord has since revealed his sin. Praise our beautiful Lord!! In a very recent dream I saw a man bound in machinery (strong hold?) and a woman took a chainsaw, sawing him from his mouth up towards his head.  I'm wondering if this is the man and not sure about the chainsaw but wondered if she was rebuking him? Many prayers are going up for him and his family who are all believers except him, he used Gods word to draw in Christian women and break Christian marriages, it's awful how the enemy steals and destroys!!

The rest of the dream was AMAZING, WOW!!!  Like you said, full of hope, colour, promise and life!!! Thank you for your encouragement.

May the Lord Bless you.

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:33 pm

Praise God for that!!! :)

Praying for the man is the best thing to do... it is the enemy we fight against, and people do get bound by him and used to do his work, to their detriment and everyone elses too...

I thought of the chainsaw opening up and revealing words and the thoughts behind them. A chainsaw is not a delicate way to do that...

Just my thoughts. I know God will continue to reveal his plans to you as you pray.

Blessings, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:22 am

Thank you for your thoughts on the chainsaw....I believe you're right!! Especially as she walked away from the incident with a look of shock on her face because of what she had just done. That makes sense.  Not sure who the woman is but I'm just thinking about this, I'm told that sometimes when we dream of seeing something about one who we don't know, it could be a dream about ourselves. I'm going to take this dream as a warning to myself in the event that I am that woman. :hairraising: (along with a call to pray about the situation).

As much as I wish that I could speak to him, it's with a heart for the lost but who know's what can stir up when in the actual situation.

Thank you for your thoughts, it opened up a new way of looking at this, you're such a blessing!!

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:58 pm

You are welcome :)

Blessings to you Macleod, for the way you choose to take on board what may not even be about you... you take it on board just in case, so that you won't dishonour God, that is such a good way to look at it when parts of it are unclear!

Blessings to you xx

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top