Dream about going up in a elevator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about going up in a elevator

Post by sister on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:48 am

I dremed that me and my son (who is an Elder) his pastor and one of the ministers were at a conference. When I walked in I saw that they saved a seat for me everyone was sitting at this long table eating. I ask my son to take me to my room first, he handed me a baby girl and we proceeded to take the elevator up to the room. The minister and the Pastor got up to accompany us and the minister got on the elevator but my son's Pastor didn't the door closed before he could get on. As we went up on the elevator we could hear the Pastor outside of the elevator saying things but it wasn't clear to me what he was saying. He did everything he could to try to get on he tried to open the doors to the elevator but he was unable to and we just kept going up, and I woke up. What does this mean?

I had another dream a week prior that mother was trying to give me this little boy and I kept rejecting the child saying that he didn't belong to me. Help me to interpret?

sister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about going up in a elevator

Post by dreamster on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:15 pm

a promotion in ministry 4 u? ,,goin up a level,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sister on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:03 pm

Praise the Lord, I believe what you said about a promotion, is this a promotion for my son also, can you elaborate more?

sister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sister on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:41 pm

Dreamster, I had another dream before this dream about a week ago and a man came to my door and gave my mother a boy about 3 or 4 years old and when my mother brought the boy upstairs to me I told her this child was not suppose to be at my house and I kept rejecting the child. So I looked in his backpack to find his phone number so I could tell the man he brought the child to the wrong address. Why do people keep handing me these children?

sister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:53 pm

I agree with Dreamster about promotion. I believe everyone that was on the elevator is in a season of promotion. The pastor who didn't get on, how did you feel seeing him miss the elevator? That fact stood out to me more than all of you on the elevator.

In my dreams, babies mean some type of birth of ministry in the spiritual realm that God has given to me. Usually I can tell what God is saying to me by the age of the baby. There was a time where I gave birth and the baby was an infant and then it quickly became a six month old. That was God's way of telling me that what I gave birth to would be accelerated. That was the season where he led me to my new church and I quickly went into ministry...all in a six month time frame.

The man in the dream that gave you the 3 or 4 year old could be the Lord handing you a minstry...not sure. At the age of 3 or 4, its a lot more mature than and infant, but maybe something that you don't see yourself doing...so that's why you were trying to give it back?? Not sure...that part you will have to seek God on.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sister on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:24 pm

Amen, Cholette I agree with you and Dreamster everything you have said is right on keep praying for me and I will continue to seek the LORD I'm going on the Daniel fast. Did you read my dream about the rain? I'm grateful formy sisters in the LORD. Let GOD continue to use you and the other moderators I was led to this sight by the LORD a few months ago and I thank God for all of you, can't wait to be a blessing to the people of GOD.

sister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:34 am

i think a very significant drm 4 you, i didnt have time be 4, i agree wiv Cholette, the pasta being shut out ,,, ,,the lord opens doors no one can shut, and shuts doors no one can open ,,the baby represents sumthing new freash, ,,i think of motel rooms as transition or sumthing temporary, ,,um you rejecting the children may be you rejecting something from the lord, ,,so consider that, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, d

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sister on Mon May 20, 2013 11:13 am

Praise the LORD I receive that, I"M saying yes to GOD.

sister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top