Getting the kids the key So the can rule???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting the kids the key So the can rule???

Post by Brydie on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:20 am

Heya guys...Had lots dreams l've been able 2 interpret akly-But this ones got me Stumped.
I had a series of dreams... I can't remember them all Just oneparticular &the endScene of One.theyseemed likedefinithey God dreams.'Was with a friend we were in a saloon motel establishment(withoutdrinking)-.-.maybe...We were about 2 Walk outover 2 a
different Place-.-.But the boss wasWorkiNg On a Pokie type machine (Sort of)he ordered his workers 2 Come & Call US 2 use The machine.
He had All Sorts Nice manipUlatve Words to use 2 try & talk us into using it. But I knew his motives.I walked Out of the shop as was frustrated,but had no way of dealing with' Seemed Somehow tied or locked into relationship or Servitude with this man where Couldn't be honest With him.
Out front of the Shop.Two little bright coloured Clothed girls, Came & we discussed the situation.And they explained he Was their Dad & he hadn't been looking after them,so they asked 2 betaken 2 him so they could confront him in front of his workers,so it could be dear 2 allhe isn'tgreat like hemakes out. They confronted himhe was set baCK,but it didn'tmake thingsbetter.ItSeemedthings got worse.The Saloon shop front wasnt the
scene anymore,it changed 2Upstairs in thesaloon motel.There Was fire furnishing, everyone was staying there, girls included.
But it seemed the boss guy was in charge & he Was horid.At some point there came a high cupboard inbuilt in the wall& @ the top was a key....For some reason the key represented authority 0f the house.... But the only way one Could get the key was by elevating...-l remember a Scene where a lady did that ...I knew the girls were the rightful Owners of the Key....& one day went in 2 see how 2 get it...As I looked up, l thought... Impossible You have2 elevate2 get the Key. But then In Comes a man l work with' a boss Who Irespect & he Says-'Do whatever You can& get that key-This has2 stop 2 day-enough is enough,once this girls have that key. He has no authority!' So l Scrambled 2 the tep of the cupboardi got the key... Ran back 2 the girls-Gave it 2 them& half Scared,half bold....pushed themMZ his bedroom 2 show his reigns's over.. <.-.-.-.-...........-...-ANY IDEAS? ldid pray prior regarding a situation....Not sure how 2 take thisthough....-------.-."Theother Scene be4 was finishing a mission & heading Dowh a dangerous road 2 complete it.I knew was rough. But a command Centre voice Said 'Don't bother, your too late... Now theres trucks coming that will block your wayDon't-bother.' But I knew So close 2 finishing, I was Careful & dodged traffic - But No blockages Came/Though glad I didn't listen....- Not sure if connected, but did pray regardIng,Someone I'm unsure of,Who Can be harsh& issuedspiritual warnings.
h

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting the kids the key So the can rule???

Post by Brydie on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:25 am

SORRY so MESSY TYPING

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top