Dead bones in a garden pot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dead bones in a garden pot

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:50 am

Hi all,

It's been a while since I have been on here, thought I would grace you all with my presence with a dream i had of recent.

I dreamt I was in a warehouse for gardening, the place was huge! I was talking with a friend who has recently IRL asked to not be associated with me anymore.
As I looked at what I bought, I saw I had a ceramic pot full of dead bones and arms and legs that were from a statue. I was thinking in the dream, "this is from a grave".

I am wondering if this dream is about the death of my friendship and whether the Lord is saying to just acceot that the friendship is over.

It was really strange cause my friendship ended just as my goldfish began to die and the fish was named by the friend I mentioned and I had an idea that once the fish died, the friendship was over. The friend came to my house a week or so later to tell me they didn't want to be friends anymore.

My friend I had been hoping to witness to and it was a really hard call as she was gay and her partner had been an old friend of mine who used to be a christian when we were teenagers. She even had spoken in tongues and I had so hoped to lead them to Christ, but due to some disagreements, they decided to end the friendship.

Anyhow, i thankyou all for your time and am glad to see you all here.

Love DS what

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead bones in a garden pot

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:23 am

anyone?

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member