My ex-husband, old raw meat in the fridge with scorpions in it

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My ex-husband, old raw meat in the fridge with scorpions in it

Post by silentqueen on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:07 am

Hello Everyone,

I dreamed that my daughter and I were at our old home. We were busy cleaning it. I opened the refrigerator and saw containers two containers of raw meat (chicken). I could also see something alive swimming in it. It looked like small fish until I opened one of the containers. These little scorpions were in it and they crawled out and started to run everywhere. I was afraid because I didn't want any of them to sting me. I found some cleaner under the sink and I started to spray them. There was this sticky film that formed on them and they died. My daughter arrived and started helping me clean them up.

We then ended up in our old bedroom. There was stuff everywhere; mainly old clothes. There was no bed in the room and it was all my ex's stuff. I didn't see any of my things in the room and there was no bed.

As we were cleaning, my ex arrived with his current girlfriend. He was in a new vehicle. They came into the house and he thanked us for taking care of the cleaning for him. He then picked up a shirt of his and put it around his girlfriend. He made some joke. We all laughed and they left. My daughter and I resumed cleaning.

My feelings in the dream were like I was helping my ex with the house. I obviously had left the house, but it was as if my daughter and I were helping him do something he hadn't done but desperately needed. I didn't feel any connection to him. I wasn't upset or jealous that he showed up with his girlfirend. I almost seemed detached from the situation. My daughter did as well. This is the way we are currently. I have moved on as has he. My children have gotten over it and are recovering well thanks be to God.

Not sure what this means....Anyone with any thoughts please let me know.

God Bless,

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My ex-husband, old raw meat in the fridge with scorpions in it

Post by silentqueen on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:47 am

I'm wondering if this means cleaning up the old things or putting away old things so I can forward. Is there someone close to me who is going to help me accomplish this?

Any thoughts?

Thanks

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top