Helping an ex-communicated friend....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helping an ex-communicated friend....

Post by Daisy on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:52 am

I had a dream that I was back being friends with a certain person I used to be very close with. I cut her out of my life completely last summer. She wants to still be friends, but I just dont trust her, and I will not choose to let her back into my life. I know her character will more than likely never change.

In the dream, I offered to help her move (of her home) out of the kindness of my heart. My husband was questioning why I would do this, it confused him. In the dream though, it was a peace offering to keep my heart right towards her. I brought my son along to help with the move, then realized he would be in the way more than anything, so I asked my husband to take him back home with him. Only I went to help her move. Next scene we werent moving at all, we were at my new church that I love (IRL). She knew all kinds of people there somehow. I asked her if she belongs to this church, and told her that we just started going to this church too. She said she sort of goes to this church, like she was torn or something. I seen other people who went to our old church, and they were kind of like hiding that they also went to this church...like they didnt want others to know they were considering going to another church. I said Hi to a person who is a key leader at our old church, and she quickly said she attends first service at my new church, but then goes to the later service back at our old church. I thought to myself, 'WOW, people come to my new church to actually get FED and then they go back to my old church to minister to others and serve.' We went into the church office, and my old friend handed one of the office administraters a letter. We were waiting there for something, then I seen her son standing next to her. He must have been 13 or 14 years old (IRL he is 6). I hardly recognized him bc he grew so much. I told her and him what a cutie he still was. Then I asked her how long it had been since I seen him? She said some date...a while ago. I couldn't believe how much he had grown up.

Scene change: Then we were in a gymnasium and we were moving a few things around, these people were helping her move things I think. There was a young adult there, and she introduced him to me. I think he was one of the pastors son. She said he was high on pain meds, and was laughing about it...like it was an uncommon thing for him to take pain meds or something. Then she joked, that he should try some of her stronger pain meds (she had a surgery and got hooked on them last year). Scene change again. I was in a bedroom, and I looked under the mattress, and there were unwrapped fiber/breakfast bars under the bed. There were like 10 of them. I had the thought that I needed to talk to my daughter about hiding food in her room. When I took a second look under the mattress,, there was moving objects under the bed with the fiber bars, which I couldn't make out what they were but I concluded they were bugs. Then the bed ended up being my old friends bed. She was laying in the bed. I seen this BIG brown blob on the floor! It started moving my way. I tried to go into the back room, but the door wouldnt close all the way. I thought about putting a rag or cloth in the door, to keep the door from opening up when the blob came my way...but then my old friend yelled at the blob and told it to go away!!! It listened! Wierd, I woke up!!!

Please share your thoughts on this one....

P.S. Once again, there is NO CHANCE I will ever befriend this person again irl. I will pray for her and her family, but I want zero interactions with her. I do feel bad for cutting her off, but I know in my heart it was a very good decision, as I keep hearing things that confirm that she not only is in a really bad place in her life, but she also is NOT a safe person. God keeps confirming my decision, and I have a peace with that. It hurts me though to reject her, especially bc she wants to still be friends.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Helping an ex-communicated friend....

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:42 am

Daisy wrote:I had a dream that I was back being friends with a certain person I used to be very close with. I cut her out of my life completely last summer. She wants to still be friends, but I just dont trust her, and I will not choose to let her back into my life. I know her character will more than likely never change.

I THINK THIS IS WISE, IF THERE IS NO TRUST, IT WOULD NOT BE WISE TO PURSUE FRIENDSHIP

In the dream, I offered to help her move (of her home) out of the kindness of my heart. My husbandTHE LORD? was questioning why I would do this, it confused him. THERE IS A PULLING TUG OF WAR YOU ARE GOING THROUGH THAT PERHAPS THE LORD IS WONDERING WHY YOU STILL CONSIDER HER YOUR FRIEND AND ARE HELPING HER - IN YOUR HEART PERHAPS?

In the dream though, it was a peace offering to keep my heart right towards her. I brought my son along to help with the move, then realized he would b
e in the way more than anything, so I asked my husband to take him back home with him. Only I went to help her move. Next scene we werent moving at all, PERHAPS YOUR FRIEND WANTED HELP BUT IN FACT WAS TRING TO INVOLVE HERSELF WITH A PART OF YOUR LIFE THAT IS MORE PERSONAL AND VULNERABLE PERHAPS?

we were at my new church that I love (IRL). She knew all kinds of people there somehow. I asked her if she belongs to this church, and told her that we just started going to this church too. She said she sort of goes to this church, like she was torn or something. THIS IS REVEALING OF HOW SHE PERHAPS IS NOT SETTLED IN HERSELF OR RELIABLE

I seen other people who went to our old church, and they were kind of like hiding that they also went to this church...like they didnt want others to know they were considering going to another church. I said Hi to a person who is a key leader at our old church, and she quickly said she attends first service at my new church, but then goes to the later service back at our old church. I thought to myself, 'WOW, people come to my new church to actually get FED and then they go back to my old church to minister to others and serve.' We went into the church office, and my old friend handed one of the office administraters a letter. We were waiting there for something, then I seen her son standing next to her. He must have been 13 or 14 years old (IRL he is 6). I hardly recognized him bc he grew so much. I told her and him what a cutie he still was. Then I asked her how long it had been since I seen him? She said some date...a while ago. I couldn't believe how much he had grown up.
PERHAPS YOU NEED TO FOCUS ON WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR CHURCH RATHER THAN ALLOWING THE FEELINGS OF ABANDONMENT YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR FRIEND AS THERE ARE THINGS GOING ON IN YOUR CHURCH AND IF YOU DO NOT BE CAREFUL YOU WILL MISS OUT ON SEEING THE GROWTH IN YOUR OWN LIFE ?

Scene change: Then we were in a gymnasium and we were moving a few things around, these people were helping her move things I think. THIS SOUNDS LIKE A CONFIRMING POINT THAT YOU ARE MOVING ON IN YOUR LIFE FROM YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND THE NEXT PHASE IS ABOUT PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PERHAPS?

There was a young adult there, and she introduced him to me. I think he was one of the pastors son. She said he was high on pain meds, and was laughing about it...like it was an uncommon thing for him to take pain meds or something. DO YO U HAVE A HEALING MINISTRY OR HAVE YOU WANTED TO PURSUE ONE?

Then she joked, that he should try some of her stronger pain meds (she had a surgery and got hooked on them last year). Scene change again.

I was in a bedroom, and I looked under the mattress, and there were unwrapped fiber/breakfast bars under the bed. There were like 10 of them. I had the thought that I needed to talk to my daughter about hiding food in her room. When I took a second look under the mattress,, there was moving objects under the bed with the fiber bars, which I couldn't make out what they were but I concluded they were bugs. Then the bed ended up being my old friends bed. She was laying in the bed. I seen this BIG brown blob on the floor! It started moving my way. I tried to go into the back room, but the door wouldnt close all the way. I thought about putting a rag or cloth in the door, to keep the door from opening up when the blob came my way...but then my old friend yelled at the blob and told it to go away!!! It listened! Wierd, I woke up!!!

COULD THE HEALING MINISTRY BE SOMETHING YOU NEED TO DEVELOP BUT THE MORE YOU DEVELOP IT YOU WILL NEED TO LOOK AT THE HIDDEN AREAS OF YOUR LIFE THAT ARE REALLY UNPLEASANT AND OF A PERSONAL CLOSE NATURE? BED DENOTES A RESTING PLACE SO PERHAPS IN PURSUING THE MINSTRY YOU NEED TO LOOK AT THE PERSONAL AREAS OF YOUR LIFE?

i HOPE THIS HELPS. gOOD TO SEE YOU ON HERE dAISY
Please share your thoughts on this one....

P.S. Once again, there is NO CHANCE I will ever befriend this person again irl. I will pray for her and her family, but I want zero interactions with her. I do feel bad for cutting her off, but I know in my heart it was a very good decision, as I keep hearing things that confirm that she not only is in a really bad place in her life, but she also is NOT a safe person. God keeps confirming my decision, and I have a peace with that. It hurts me though to reject her, especially bc she wants to still be friends.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu May 02, 2013 7:36 pm

Thank you so much delightful! I really appreciate your post! So nice to see you again! Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top