INTERCESSORY PRAYER NEEDED FOR URGENT PROPHETIC VISION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INTERCESSORY PRAYER NEEDED FOR URGENT PROPHETIC VISION

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:58 am

Someone (the specific person we are praying for) sees people coming (I saw four), at least one of them has a gun that they mean to harm this person, and perhaps others, with. I don't know for sure about others, I've only been given this one person's situation.

Please pray that they see the people coming in time to escape harm!

I expect this to be big news and I'm praying for a great testimony of this person, at least, escaping because of God's intervention.

It happened with a very specific person in Virginia Tech and I'm praying it happens here but preferably everyone escapes.

Last edited by Mia Sherwood on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INTERCESSORY PRAYER NEEDED FOR URGENT PROPHETIC VISION

Post by Jasmine on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:05 am

Dear God,

Please help this person and intervene in this person's situation.

In Jesus Name!

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JCfollower on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:54 am

Praying now

JCfollower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:19 pm

praying

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:28 pm

praying!!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by knockingonthedoor82 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:09 am

Yahweh Father I lift this up to you, I ask that you send guardians, your warriors to intervene in a way that brings Glory to you. Let none be harmed, not a scratch. In Jesus name I ask. Amen
:getthee:

knockingonthedoor82

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:24 pm

Hi Jesus,

I ask that the person sees the four people coming and that something happens to allow them to get away, if there are others with them, Father I pray that your mercy will allow them to escape with this one that you have highlighted to Mia, let them be like the passengers and crew on the ship with Paul when it was going to sink, they were foolish, but you graciously saved them along with Paul, not one died even though the ship was lost.

I pray for calm that gives them time... make it almost seem like slow motion while they are in it, so they can think and they can pray and they get away.

I pray for the four people coming to do harm Jesus, please soften their hearts too, put an angel with a flaming sword in their way as you did with Balaam to try to stop him... in that instance Lord, you gave voice to a donkey! Please don't let these people carry out their plan without having to cross you, let them see that what they are doing is wrong and give them an opportunity to stop and turn around before they go there. Gracious Father, your arm is not too short to save! You are God, you are love and you will rush to the rescue of your children!

Let us not forget to uphold these people... let us never hear the story because the disaster is averted... or let it be some small thing that is tucked away behind more sensational headlines, and let it be a story of turn around, not a story of tragedy.

For this one person, if it is your plan to save just this one, I pray covering, I pray for Angels wings to surround them, make them invisible to those who would harm them, make your protection of them like a fortress, an impenetrable wall, let them flee to safety. Thank you that you are a Father who loves them enough to ask us to pray.

Amen

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top