Making a Ticket Purchase

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making a Ticket Purchase

Post by Dreamer on Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:57 pm

Hello Everyone, Happy New Year And God Bless

I had a dream about buy some tickets, Me and my son went to purchase some tickets from Ticket Master, and the line was long it was never ending, but me and my son walk right up to the purchasing window, an I said we cannot walk up to the window and cut in line, but the lady she is going to take us any way, we by pass everyone, after we made the purchase for bonus cards for $35, a friend of minds walk up and said if she paid $15 she can get the card for a lessor value and I said it is to late, I have already purchase the card, and another friend came up she was dress very nice and neat and she pull out some hand Sanitizer and the lady at the window said that the hand Sanitizer was not 99.9 effective her hands was not clean, and stop purchasing off brand Sanitizer and she said she all ways by off brand and I was just standing there just listen to what she was saying to her.

I also felt relieved in the dream, that they could not get any thing from me, It was to late!

PS: But both friend are no longer friends of minds, the one friend that tried to purhcase the ticket at discount price for $15 stole my credit card, And the other friend does not talk to me because I would not co-sign a car for her. I had not seen any since early 2008.

Please help
Dreamer thinking

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Making a Ticket Purchase

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:37 pm

Hi precious Dreamer,

Please pray into this interpretation.

I sensed in this dream the Lord was revealing something to you. I love how he has given you favor in his sight as you by passed to get a ticket from the (Ticket Master) of hope that is what your ticket represents. 3 +5=8. 3 represents the God head, 5 represents grace and 8 new beginnings. There is hope in this new place the Lord is bringing you into. The Lord was revealing to you the true hearts of the people you knew to confirm to you that these two were not operating in your friendship with a pure heart and clean hands, which represents one who is always trying to take a shortcut and get a deal and the other who also does the same thing in a different way by buying cheep anointing/ hand sanitizer that does not make her hands clean. The Lord was revealing to you about their hearts.

Gee sorry that had happened to you it is not easy when friends do these things to you. But the Lord is going to establish friends with a pure heart and clean hands in your life who honor and cherish your friendship with them.

Please toss what does not fit.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer on Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:57 pm

hisbeauty4ashes

You go girl, I think your right, and I thank God for leaving the old behind in 2008 and a new thing in 2009, I know God has soooo much for me and my son.

God Bless You and Your Family
Dreamer thumbs

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top