sharing pregnancy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sharing pregnancy

Post by Deborah on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:32 am

I'm sketchy on the details of this dream, but I do remember being pregnant. I was told in this dream my baby would have to be taken out of my uterus and placed inside someone else midterm. I was VERY angry and upset about this. I kept saying it would NOT be healthy for the baby, but it didn't seem I had a choice in the matter. bandaid I had very intense emotion in this dream. crying crying crying

There's nothing I'm aware of "birthing" in real life, I am not pregnant, I don't know of anyone attempting to "abort" or interrupt a dream or calling of mine. The only thing is that I've put a lot of my talents/abilities/opportunities on hold as I nurse my husband back to health.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sharing pregnancy

Post by Shan on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:19 am

Could this have anything to do with someone else having or wanting to help care for your husband? Just a thought...

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:10 am

Deborah wrote:The only thing is that I've put a lot of my talents/abilities/opportunities on hold as I nurse my husband back to health.
Hi Deborah, Im thinking what you said here is what the dream is pertaining to...those things that have had to be put aside during this season of nursing your husband back to health. Just my thoughts...plz toss if this doesn't seem to fit. I just want to encourage you, your husband is so blessed to have a wonderful wife like you to take care of him in this season! This too shall pass! You are so precious to The Lord, and your service does not go unoticed in his sight. I know you know that, but its always nice to be reminded. Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:02 am

Deborah

Hallelujah! Who can find a virtuous woman? A good wife is the crown of her husband. You are doing exactly what pleases God and my dear your labor is not in vain.

Be encouraged today and I pray for your husband 's complete healing. May God bless your marriage with abundant love.and I decree that He gives you more than enough during this season and those to come!!! Amen!!!!

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:06 am

Thanks everyone! Um Shan, I don't think so, I don't see anyone waiting in line to do what I do. lol! Daisy and Silentqueen, I thank you for your encouragement. It's kind of funny, if I were working for someone else providing the care I do, the "world" would call me a caregiver, but since it's "just" for my husband, one young man even had the audacity to call me lazy because I don't have a "real job!" That really hurt. I think the baby is probably my music. I was looking into making a CD (before my husband's accident 2 years ago) of my compositions, and now I'm finding it difficult to even play music much less record it.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top