White Parked Car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

White Parked Car

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:15 am

It was night and I was arriving at a local retailer's parking lot in a white car - not my real life car. The store was open, so it wasn't that late. I cut across the painted lines of the parking stalls, trying to find one that was fairly close to the entrance. I found one that was up toward the front that wasn't handicapped. However, the car in the stall next to it was parked pretty close to the edge. So, if I parked here, it'd be difficult for that driver to get into their car. I considered taking the stall, anyway, since it wasn't me who hadn't parked correctly. I looked out through the windshield and saw a customer walking out of the store. She stared at me, and I knew that they were thinking that I should move. So, I did...

When I parked the car in the next row over, I watched that customer nodding her head in approval. I expected her to get into the poorly-parked car. However, she kept walking past it to somewhere deeper into the lot. I was a little miffed about this, but it wasn't really a big deal, so I just let it go.

The next part isn't entirely clear as to how I got there, but I found myself outside this car with the trunk open. I had to make space in the car, I believe, and I was loading a few things into the trunk. The trunk was wide and long, but pretty shallow. There was also something inside that made it even more shallow than it would normally be. Someone was standing there with me, and they commented about how I wasn't going to be able to fit anything in this. However, I did fit what I needed to, much to their amazement.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: White Parked Car

Post by Shan on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:23 am

I don't have an interpretation for you, but I see two opposites having the same theme.

In the first part of your dream, you made room for the other car even though you didn't have to. Someone approved as if they knew something you didn't know. Maybe an angel or the Holy Spirit?

The second part, you found room for something that someone else didn't think possible. This may be a literal person who is shocked by your skills or giftings. I don't know how this all fits together, but that's what stood out to me.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:34 am

Good stuff, Shan! Thanks a lot!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:40 pm

Sponsored content