Re: Dream Interpretation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dream Interpretation

Post by AdaJoy on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:24 pm

Hi all, I had a scary dream on the night of 04/22/2013. In the dream I was faced with making a choice between two gentlemen to marry and one was an old school colleaque while the other unknown but we all speak same dialect. In the dream I was tempted to go with the unknown guy while wanting to reject the known guy with fine cursive handwriting. I ended up not deciding on who to marry and on my way going home, I was now walking with a woman friend whom I know in real life. We saw two snake on our way; one was small green snake crawling not ready or willing to bite or harm while the other was a very big black python curled on the center of the path leading to going home; had its head on top pretended to be sleeping. My friend crossed over both of them safely but I did walk past the little green one and soon as I was crossing over the big python, it jumped on the left side of my neck which made me fell to the ground and bit me. My friend and I were yelling in shock; she would not come to my rescue and I was suppose to die from the bite but I held my neck, got up and woke up in real life. I have prayed about it yet the fear will not leave. Each time I remember it, I get chills. Please help unlock the mystery behind this. Thanks

AdaJoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Dream Interpretation

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:56 am

Hello, AdaJoy -

Is there currently a choice that you feel you have to make in real life between two things? One may be familiar and the other not...?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AdaJoy on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:17 pm

Hello TheWhiteShadow,
Thanks for quick reply. I have no current choice between two things in my real life.

AdaJoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top