Petting a dog, getting a Jeep

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Petting a dog, getting a Jeep

Post by Shan on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:00 am

I had this dream last night. I think I may know what its about, but would like confirmation.

I dreamed I was at someone's house with a friend. I don't remember which friend I was with. We had gone to see my friend's friend's baby (I do have a friend who had a baby recently.) My friend went to the back of the house to see the baby, while I stayed in the kitchen with her friend's husband. They had this cute little dog that took a particular liking to me and wouldn't stop jumping up on me. This didn't bother me at all. At first the husband was amused that the dog was doing this, then he questioned why this dog liked me so much. It seemed like he was annoyed with this. I kept petting the dog.

In the next scene, we are leaving this house in my friend's Jeep Wrangler. She had the top down and I remember how much I missed my Jeep I had a long time ago. We were on a country road that was bumpy. I was bounced around and then put on my seatbelt. Her Jeep was black and it was nighttime. I was thinking about that if I got a Jeep, I would get a colorful one. I thought if I leased it, I could pay $200.00 a month.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top