Unconscious driver

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unconscious driver

Post by JCfollower on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:57 am

I am looking for confirmation. I used the worksheet on this site and would like a little help.

Dream: I was driving away from an event and there was a wreck in from of the line of cars I was in. Then seen one of the cars, it was a small white car, from the wreck speed off back towards the event, on the beach towards people. I caught a glimpse of the driver who was unconscious. I went and parked my car and as I was getting out I felt I was to pray. I went towards the crowd of ppl to try to see what happened with the white car. I couldn't see though.

Thank you for your time!

JCfollower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unconscious driver

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:25 am

Hello, JCfollower -

I think that this dream is prophetic for a real-life situation. In your dream, you saw a wreck, first, and then you saw a car come out of the wreck and head towards a beach event, correct?

First off, do you have plans to go to a real-life event like the one in the dream?

What's interesting is that you prayed for the unconscious driver AFTER you witnessed a different car wreck. I think you may see a wreck in real life and be reminded of this dream - and that there's more danger to follow. Just like in the dream, you would pray for the 2nd situation with the unconscious driver. Also, in your dream you weren't able to see what happened. You may not be able to follow up on what you prayed for in real life.

Just a few thoughts.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JCfollower on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:26 am

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your thoughts! I am going to a concert soon but not near a lake and it will be indoor instead of out like the dream.
I actually don't remember praying in the dream-just felt that I was suppose to. The unconscious driver was in the initial wreck-his car speeding off was a result of the wreck-he had been knocked out during the wreck.

JCfollower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:08 pm

I would hold on to this dream - it may be for the concert, but it may always be something else. I want to say that the white car may be literal. Please share if you notice when this dream manifests!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JCfollower on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:20 am

Ok :). I am thinking it may be a confirmation dream. I hv been praying, asking God if He is calling me as an intercessor. So since in the dream I felt I was suppose to pray (even tho I didn't) that it may b the confirmation. ???

JCfollower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:48 am

It may be that. I'd still watch for something in your waking life. :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JCfollower on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:34 am

Ok thanks :D

JCfollower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:00 pm

Sponsored content