Pushing Oprah along

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pushing Oprah along

Post by MrsLena on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:59 am

I have had several dreams regarding certain celebrities. I also had an Oprah dream a few mths ago but that was more so centered around my husband, and since then there has been a physical manifestation of honor and exceptional promotion.

In the dream, I was standing somewhere and Oprah sought me out, like she was seeking advice, then I immediately took her out of the building, turning her into a wheelbarrow and pushing her quickly. While we were outside on the streets, she now took off, and was joving over breaks and the pavements. I was imitating her and wondering how she had the energy to do all that. We finally got to a bus stop, and everyone driving by was like "wow there goes Oprah:. I took 2 pics with her, and a college friend of mine came with her son and posed for a pic with her.

Thats all I remember.

Please I would appreciate if anyone can offer input.
When I look at it it can be 2 things, either my role in helping someone achieve their destiny, or it could be that in the dream, I represent both myself and Oprah. Myself in the dream is my spiritual self, pushing my physical self towards the path God has forged.

God bless you all

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top