Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
au41067

How long after the dream occurs will the events happen?

I had a dream I was having a conversation with my ex boyfriend in his car. I read that if you are in a car with someone it usually means that you will see that person in the future. How long after the dream occurs will the event happen?

Greetings -

I'm not an expert on recognizing the timing in a dream (if it's even given in the dream). Most of my dreams manifest within a couple of days. My car dreams have also been about something taking place in the present - not a long time into the future.

Was there any more to your dream than that?

I once had a similar dream where I was in a car with an ex girlfriend. There was conversation that I couldn't remember when I woke, and not much else stood out to me other than the ex seemed different from how I remembered her - she was much better at holding conversation.

The dream manifested within a couple days. I was out and about, and I ran into a friend of one of my sisters that had the same name as the ex. There was a quick chat and nothing more. That's all my dream was about. I only share it to show that the person wasn't literal and it also wasn't anything life-changing. However, the Holy Spirit showed me in that moment that this was the fulfillment of the dream. He will do the same for you.

Blessings,
-Mark

Thankyou for you answer, there has been more to the dream. I was in the back seat of the car with my ex & we were having a conversation which i vividly remember. I asked him if he looked me up on facebook. He said that he had looked me up on facebook. He also told me that he doesn't have a facebook account (so I am assuming he looked me up using someone elses account LOL. In my dream I felt so happy knowing that he looked me up on facebook. I also had another dream about him not long after that dream I was sitting in the back seat of a car with him & my best friend from high school. My mother was in the front passenger seat. He was sitting in the middle backseat, he grabbed my hand & he grabbed my friends hand at the same time. I was getting jealous because I didn't want him paying any attention to her. I haven't seen these people in over 10 years because in reality he cheated on me with her. I have moved on with my life & am now married, but for some reason I have been thinking about my ex alot lately & now I am having recurrent dreams about him. Do you think there is a message in my dreams?

If you haven't had a chance to read Mia's page on "People" in dreams, let me post the link for you: /t8474-common-themes-people

For your first dream with the FB conversation, try taking the literal person out of the dream and look at your feelings within the dream. That should help to see what this dream relates to. So, since the dream, have you had any conversations with anyone where you were happy to hear about their interest in you/your life? While it may be a real FB connection, I don't think it is because of the detail where the Ex said that he doesn't have FB.

Same thing with the 2nd dream. If you take the people out, ask yourself where in your waking life you're feeling jealousy. That's who or what your Ex represents in that dream. The Ex could represent your husband, for example, and the friend could be anything that he's paying attention to besides yourself - even an activity/interest. Again, if you recognize where the emotion is in your waking life, everything should fall into place. Then you'll know what the dream is about.