I went to heaven!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I went to heaven!

Post by ManofValor20 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:47 am

Hello all,
I had a dream and I was walking in Heaven and I was walking on the gold floors it looked so beautiful, something my mind couldn't even adjust to. And an angel took me to this huge door and as it was opened I saw the banquet table it was so long I couldn't see where it ended, but I knew that the Father was at the end. As I looked I saw that all the cutlery was out and prepared and God was pretty much ready for us to join Him. And the angel sat me down at the end of the table which got me frustrated as I thought why am I all the way over here and God is up there, but upon looking to my right God was actually next to me which baffled me . It was as though the table was switched around and I was intact next to Him. Then the Father said something along the lines of "You've made it". The chairs all had crowns at the top of the,m and robes on the seat ready to be worn hee hee I don't remember anything else at that moment. But now the angel grabbed me by the arm and said its time to go, I then became like a child in that I sat there like I wasn't going to move at which point the Father told me to look at the back of my chair and as I looked I saw a gold plated name brand on the chair to which is said my full name wrote so beautifully in it with rubies around it. Then God said "It's time to go, this seat will always be yours" to which I leaped out my seat and went with the angel lol happy dance

ManofValor20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I went to heaven!

Post by justicarjamie on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:26 pm

Praise God! What an awesome dream

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IyoboOsa on Tue May 21, 2013 5:18 am

Hello Brother, this dream clearly signifies that the mark of Christ is upon you.
There is/are something(s) that you're doing that God is very pleased with. People might not see or notice but God wants you to know, that nothing passes or misses his attention
Be steadfast and continue in good doing, by his grace i.e., His ability!
It is well with you, SHALOM.

IyoboOsa

View user profile http://Twitter.com/ideheniyobosaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top