Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jasmine

God sees you!

So lately I've been really searching and crying out to God after Battle Cry. Yesterday, I went to church by myself because my mom was to tired. During worship the worship leader asked us to imagine where we would be without Jesus in our lives. I know I would be in hell because I would've killed myself if God had not saved me. Then he, told us that if we wanted to we could go to the platform and worship. I went to the front after my initial hesitation. I knelt down and worshiped. After the pastor asked us to go back to our seats he asked us to hug someone on our way back. There's this lady called Diane. I went up to her to hug her and while I was hugging her she gave me a word. She said that God sees me, that God sees my tears and prayers. She said that God will turn my mourning into laughing and my tears (i think) into dancing. If God sees me then God sees you! He loves you! He adores you! He knows you! Ask him right now to show you that he knows you if you are unsure! Last summer, I ran into a complete stranger who told me that my future is right in front of me! He sees you!

Thank you Jasmine, that was lovely and so encouraging. Just what I needed to hear!

Hey Jasmine, this really blessed me, thank you so much for sharing. I really needed to hear this.. wow Awesome

God is going to bless you my friend.

That is so beautiful Jasmine. This is one of God's names "El Roi", the God that sees me. This is the name that Hagar called God when she and Ishmael were thrown out into the wilderness by Sarah.

I pray this name a lot and now you can too. So happy for you...a word in a difficult season is so refreshing.