Floating in a river, In a video game, telling my story....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Floating in a river, In a video game, telling my story....

Post by Daisy on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:24 am

Background: In the first part of the dream I was with my best friend, and with what I will call my ex-friend. IRL I cut her off, bc she is a gossip/busybody. IRL my best friend is still friends with her, but has brought some concerns to me about their friendship. I dont have any jealousy irl towards their friendship... I do worry about her staying close to her, not out of insecurity but out of genuine concern for my best friend. This ex-friend does not have control over her mouth at all. She has tried to talk about my best friend with me in the past, but I put her in her place and said that she would not appreciate us talking about her business without her here. She didn't like that I set this boundary, and started crying irl. I will never throw the ex-friend under the bus to make her look bad to my best friend, bc she has to make the decision on her own if she is a safe person or not. I do pray for my best friend to be protected, and not to be hurt by this other person. She though, has already tried to put a rift between my best friend and I, with no avail though.

Scene One: In the dream, I was floating in a river. I was on a raft, and my best friend was going to share the raft with me. She decided to go on the raft with my ex-friend...and she said she would come and join me later. I was fine with that. There were not feelings of jealousy or anything during this part. In the dream, there were not any hard feelings towards my ex-friend, it actually felt like we were still friends. There were lots of rafts and lots of people in the river with us. We were floating, and I didnt like the idea that fish or things could touch my legs. I was talking to someone next to me about that, saying nothing better touch me or I will freak out! I said it in a joking way. They agreed with me. There was a part where a clip or a fish hook was pinching my leg. I was able to get it off my skin without any problem. The current was taking us along for the ride. It looked like a real river, the color was that of a real river. It wasn't crystal clear, but it wasn't muddy or anything. It went in a big circle. There was a point where the water was getting much deeper, but I just stayed on my raft. I got to the end of the river, and got off. My best friend never ended up joining me.

Background on Scene Two: We bought a foreclosure 5 yrs ago with intent to 'flip' the home and make some cash. The man who helped us with this was who I will call Odus. Well the market tanked right in the middle of our project and bc we were in an apt we moved into it, even though we it was more of a home than we could afford. This was a huge risk for us, and could've ended in foreclosure. Odus sort of had a name for being shady, but didnt do us wrong while we worked with him. Thankfully, the mortgage company did a loan mod for us and lowered our payment for us to afford it. IRl we just sold this home last summer and broke even. We are getting ready to do another possible remodel project with a different person with our next home, but are going to keep the payment much lower this time. I will call this person Charlie. With this project, Charlie is fronting all the money and we come into the project when it is completed...making the risk totally upon him instead of us.

Scene two: I see Charlie looking for my husband on the shore, its a rocky shore off in the distance. The rocks were bigger than the size of bricks, and he was walking on the shore. I could tell he was looking for my husband. So I got off my raft and headed over to him. As we were looking to find my husband, we were talking. I started telling him our story about our first risk with our home, and how it could've ended horribly but it didn't. I was going into detail telling him of our first hardship with the project. As I was talking with him, he turned into Odus and at this point we were sort of on a slight cliff or hill. I was following him, no fear. He was listening to our story as I went into excessive detail. lol! We were walking down this smaller, (not so steep) rocky hill or cliff, at first we were on the edge of it, but then it started gradually going down slowly, we were walking on more even ground even though it was still rocky. Our footing was sure the entire time, there was not any slipping etc. I was just following him down the small rocky hill. It wasnt weird to me that he turned into Odis, or that I was telling Odis a story that he already knew about. IRL Odis knows our whole story, bc he walked through it with us..so looking back I find it weird that he was being told a story he already knew...but then again it must have been Charlie...weird. LOL

Next scene: I was IN the video game. It was like Mario, when you go down the tubes and get the coins in the secret passage then you go back up the tube. The point of this though was was to get letter/words that were bouncing around in the secret passage. I was getting letters, and putting together words...but then something like dirt started rising up in the secret passage slowly, keeping me from going to the other side of the tube to get other letters. There was a point where I couldve hopped over to the other side, but I decided not to bc all the good letters/words were over on my side. As the dirt rose up in the middle of the secret passage, I was content gathering the letters on my side, knowing I could exit the tube on my side when the time came to exit.

Would LOVE to hear all thoughts on this one!!! Sorry for all the details and the length..... lol!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Floating in a river, In a video game, telling my story....

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:17 am

Hi, Daisy -

Here are some thoughts on your dreams:

For the first scene, I was thinking that it may be mostly literal for a future event. If you make plans with that friend, she may end up choosing other plans over what you two had planned to do. In your dream, she said that she'd join you later, but then she didn't. I think this detail is literal. As for the river - it may be a boat-ride or something, but I honestly thought it was more along the lines of a waterpark ride. Oh, and the hook/leg-pinch thing? Probably a literal leg pain that would remind you of the dream. Could be a pinch or a even a bug...just a few ideas.

The 2nd scene may be about your future dealing with Charlie in real life. It could just be about the need for him to understand your past experience with a remodelling project. The positive message is that, as you said, you were on sure footing. Whichever way the situation ends up going, you won't be fearful.

Having said that, how do you feel about that portion of the dream? I know what I just said above, but is it possible that this dream is a warning dream? When I read the beginning of it where Charlie was standing on the rocky shore, I didn't get a positive feeling about it. Then, when you said he turned into Odis, I thought that this was revealing his true nature or something. Also, maybe the fearlessness and sure-footing is because you'll end up walking away from the risk...which may be why you were walking away from the edge of a cliff.

For the video game part: I was thinking about seeking God for Words or Direction. As you did this, the dirt rose up and kept you from moving elsewhere. You could go back, though, to where you were before you got here. It may be about being protected from heading into something that's worse than what you've got where you are.

Hope these help!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:28 am

TheWhiteShadow wrote:Hi, Daisy -

Here are some thoughts on your dreams:

For the first scene, I was thinking that it may be mostly literal for a future event. If you make plans with that friend, she may end up choosing other plans over what you two had planned to do. In your dream, she said that she'd join you later, but then she didn't. I think this detail is literal. As for the river - it may be a boat-ride or something, but I honestly thought it was more along the lines of a waterpark ride.

We just had a trip to a water park with our family and it reminded me of the 'lazy river' that was there, bc it was in a big circle like this and similar rafts etc. These two friends have done a couple different trips together. She recently offered to pay for a trip for us to come and visit them (out of the country), and after talking to my husband, we are both not comfortable with this (for a couple personal reasons). I don't think we will ever vacation with this family irl, and I am completely content with this (which is how I felt in the dream when she rafted with my 'ex' friend). I do plan on telling her that we will not be taking them up on their offer to bring us out of the country soon irl. Perhaps they will instead fly my old friend and her family out to visit them instead. What do you think about this??? Am I stretching it???

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:00 am

TheWhiteShadow wrote:

The 2nd scene may be about your future dealing with Charlie in real life. It could just be about the need for him to understand your past experience with a remodelling project. The positive message is that, as you said, you were on sure footing. Whichever way the situation ends up going, you won't be fearful.

Having said that, how do you feel about that portion of the dream? I know what I just said above, but is it possible that this dream is a warning dream? When I read the beginning of it where Charlie was standing on the rocky shore, I didn't get a positive feeling about it. Then, when you said he turned into Odis, I thought that this was revealing his true nature or something. Also, maybe the fearlessness and sure-footing is because you'll end up walking away from the risk...which may be why you were walking away from the edge of a cliff.

How did I feel about this portion of the dream....ok well I felt comfortable. When I seen him in the distance on the rocky shore I didn't feel fear or anything. The stones were the size and fashion of flagstone that would go on the front of a nice home. These were not loosely on the shore, they were planted on the shore. This part made me think of building our house on the 'rock' instead of a sandy shore. I could be WAY off on this though. IRL We are looking at several options with this person, he is a realtor and a builder, so we are considering doing a remodel with him (his work is amazing). We are also looking at just purchasing a home through him. I really like this guy irl. I feel MUCH more comfortable with this man, than in my dealings with Otis irl. I feel not even a hint of hesitation in hiring this man. IRL I was a little leery of Otis, bc lots of people said he screwed them out of money etc. In my heart though, I did have a personal peace with Otis irl. Even though we were warned against him, in our dealings with him though, he was on the up and up and did everything wonderfully with us. It was my husbands 'best man' that I was extremely uneasy with using as our builder on our 1st project, and he did in fact end up screwing us out of a ton of money...quite sad actually. We had to cough up a lot of extra money to finish our project out of pocket bc of my husbands best man not following through on HIS end of the deal (or his word). They saying is true, NEVER mix business with friendship. We picked him bc of our relationship with him, and its unfortunate that he put his pocket book in front of his commitment to us. Every time irl when I ignored this extreme uneasy feeling, we paid dearly for it!! It was not in Otis' hands that the market tanked during our project. In the dream when we were walking away from the edge of the hill (I know I referred to it as a cliff, it sort of was shaped like a cliff but the drop wasn't far at all. I could've jumped and landed ok, it wasn't high up, prob 3 or 4 ft jump) both on top and on the way down the rocks were not loose. My footing and his was sure. I didn't feel fear or uneasiness at all during any of this scene. After hearing this, do any other thoughts come to you??? Its still possible that it could be a warning dream...I will def be open to hearing what The Lord has to say about this...and will take it to prayer like you mentioned in the third scene. I have been praying that The Lord would close any doors that aren't of Him, and if this remodel project is not going to benefit us that it would fall through right away as opposed to later. I would much rather not loose anymore looking time to be able to find our perfect home. In our 1st project, we bought the home, we paid to remodel it, we hired the people to do it, we coughed up the extra money to finish it and ended up being upside-down before the project was complete and almost couldnt refinance. This time around, our realtor is paying cash for the home, we pick colors of home, once project is complete is when our funds come into play. There should be 50k equity right off the bat once project is completed. If we back out, he said he can still sell the home. To me the only thing I feel we are risking is the possibility of lost time looking for another home if the project goes sideways. Seems to me, all the risk is on his end. He seems pretty confident that the square footage/value of the home will be there once the remod is done. With ALL THIS being said lol! I Would LOVE your opinion on this Mark!! Thx! thank you

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:18 am

For the river dream, I don't think you're stretching it. I can't say for sure that your friend is going to offer the same opportunity to the ex-friend that she did to you...but, really, she might! I know, that doesn't sound all that definite, but the details in that part of the dream had her choosing the ex-friend instead of you. Wouldn't that be something?

For the 2nd part - maybe I'm putting my own natural suspicions into what I saw. If you felt comfortable in the dream, then there's probably nothing to worry about. The detail of him changing into the former partner still has me wondering, but maybe that's just because it's a similar project.

Everything sounds pretty positive. I hope this project ends up as a huge blessing for you!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:22 am

Thanks Mark!!! Please dont hesitate to share any other suspicions, thoughts or concerns if they come to you about this. Trust me when I say, I have had enough drama and hardship!! I hope this is a blessing for us as well!

Bless you!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top