Working on a new house??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Working on a new house??

Post by exo152 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:45 pm

I dreamed my husband and I had purchased a house. It was actually an old house, historical even, and located in the town we used to pastor in. We were painting rooms and people we used to pastor were stopping by to visit and see the progress. In one room we found a hidden closet, full of really nice toys and books and I recall thinking we could probably get a lot of money out of them on ebay or at a resell shop. Then I went outside to see the lot and was loving the fact that there were lots of flowers and old-style landscaping. I went to check the retaining wall along the sidewalk and was excited to find it built with old rock (in real life this town replaced a one-hundred year old rock retaining wall with concrete and I have thought when we drove through there that it looked really bad and clashed with the old rock walls they left in place). In the dream I was so excited to find our place still had the original rock wall out front.
Any ideas??

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Working on a new house??

Post by silentqueen on Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:14 pm

Hi exo152,

This is not an interpretation, but this is the scripture that came to me when I read this...

Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock (Matthew 7:24-25)

God bless,

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top